AMD Polaris Giveaway

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently have in my right arm really old gtx 650 that can barely run overwatch at medium settings.

hell o im still rocking the 9600 gt 

realy need new gpu cant play most games

Right now I have a rig with a GeForce GTX 750 Ti. I definetly want a free upgrade.

I have a Gigabyte gtx 750ti with only 2gb of vram and 128 bit.. soooooo.... an upgrade wouldn't be bad at all.

Gave meh meow dat RX whatever 480 460 or 470 it is

687474703a2f2f66696c65732e67616d6562616e616e612e636f6d2f696d672f69636f2f7370726179732f353464383733336563326135302e706e67.png

I've been living by with using a Radeon HD 3850 for around 6/7 years that my step-cousin used to build my current PC and needless to say I'm in need of a major upgrade. The RX 480 is the perfect graphics card since I was planning on getting it for my first build anyway hopefully the dream to win one becomes a reality lol.

I'm currently running on a GTX 570, but I'm also headed overseas and would love to have something fresh to build my new rig with. I don't even care which card I get. I don't play anything demanding these days. As long as I can use it to practice modern GPGPU programming, it's definitely powerful enough for me.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I'm using a 970 gigabyte gaming G1 windforce edition gtx people... :) but can I be drawn to the dark side?

well lets just wait and see...

I own a Radeon HD 7850 and it has served me well, but it is time to upgrade to a RX 480. I have had two nVidia cards die on me in the past so I do not trust them anymore and have stuck with AMD and will continue to do so. I hate how because of import taxes and middlemen the supposedly 200$ RX 480 costs 300€+ where I live (Eastern Europe), so I can not afford it right now.

gibe nao plz i haz Intl graphx in pc. ned to ply gud gamz

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Ohhh Gimmi Gimmi Gimmi.

Im still running an old 6870 from a million years ago!! 

Thanks guys

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Recently built a new PC but haven't picked up a graphics card yet.  This would really help!

Gibe now pls, seriously looking to upgrade from my SLI GTX 280 rig. I. Need. This 

Right now I am not using a graphics card so you can imagine why my comment is here.

I have a HD 7850 and it's just not keeping up so a new Polaris GPU would be amazing.

I have a 2011 laptop, I7 2630QM 2,00Ghz, Nvidia GT540M1GB, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD.

I want that video card so I can build a new computer, monitors are very costly for people like me, specially because I'm in europe. This is my chance of building an awesome gaming rig. Hope I win :)

Hi All,

At the moment i have an nvidia 7600gt running in my main computer (mac pro) - but does however only boot in safe mode due to common issues with these old cards.

I'm in the market for a new GPU for it but free is better than the random we pay for cards here.

Thanks Very Much, Nathan (Australia)

Gaming Pc - 6700k - gtx980 - 16gb 3000 - 1080p

Mac Pro - x5960 - rx580 - 16gb 1333 - 4k

Macbook Pro - Mid 2015 top of range

Race Car - R33 Gtst - Big Turbo - All the Power (Drift)

I have a RX 480 but I don't have two of them, so I can't do crossfire : ( 

I'm still running a GTS 250, just made the account for this. gib pls

I have an r9 380, might as well take the next logical step foreward.

I need it for my freesync display as I current only have 2x gtx 970... :(

Right now I'm using my 750ti, and it's okay I guess. But I'd still like a free new graphics card upgrade.

Im currently running a GTX 780 and it's time for an upgrade and AMDs lineup is perfect for one in university and a limited budget.

Looking for an upgrade since as you can see below my PC is not that powerful.

CPU - AMD FX 8350

GPU - nVidia GeForce 760 gtx

MOBO - Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0

RAM -  Hyper X FURY 8GB

HDD 2TB

CASE - Zalman Z11

OS - windows 10

I currently own a 750ti but I want to step up and get to some higher settings in my games. ;-;

I'm not new to these forums.  I've been here for a while.  I just made another account because I didn't like the name of my old one.  Anyway, see you around!