AMD Polaris Giveaway

I want it, gibe nao pls !!!

But seriously, currently using a GT 530 thats bottle necking the hell out of my rig. Planning a new build soon so a RX480 would be really reallyyyyy nice. ;)

I am currently running a single R9 270x that is good but it really just doesn't perform as well as I would like it to in new titles. An RX 480 is what I have been looking at ever since I seen the Linus video way back when they first went in and talked to AMD about it!

Having 6770 here, looking forward to building a new PC .. Would be cool if i get the chance of winning.

Right now, I am not currently using any real graphics card.  I have a working Macbook Air, but my PC crashed and burned hard.  It was badly in need of an upgrade though, so building a new one is on my todo list.

Slapped a 960 in my PC as my gpu died just before polarix/pascal came out with the intention to upgrade, so why not?

Well, I have a 390x in my rig, so it wouldn't be an upgrade for me per se (Especially the smaller Polaris 11 ones), but I am planning on building a portable-ish mini-ITX PC by fall that I can take with me when going on longer vacations, like when visiting my parents in the holidays for example. I don't have a laptop (nor do I care to get one) and I cannot carry my behemoth of a rig around as I'm using a Phanteks Enthoo Primo (That thing is like a heavier mini fridge, let me tell you). For cost cutting, I'm planning to have it run off of an iGPU at first, but I'd put a dGPU in it later. If I have that dGPU from the get-go... Well, yay me and thank you guys.

Also, gib nao pls. :D

I currently have the R9 270x and would really like an upgrade to play BF1

Had a GTX 960 that burnt. need a new graphics card. 

im running a 270X
Ive been tossing up what new graphics card to get, but if one was to accidentally fall into my lap i wouldnt be as
confused as what i currently am

Not much of an upgrade from my 780, but my brother still runs my old 6950. 9_9 

I currently own an AMD 7850 2GB from sapphire overclocked to infinity and beyond, and I'm already going to upgrade to a 480 as soon as custom models are out, but heck, I'll gladly take a chance at saving some extra money to take my family out for dinner instead.

Currently running a GTX 770, would be nice to get all those new juicy Polaris features.

Good luck to everyone! :)

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

I have Nvidia gtx 750ti and AMD fx 6300,so i want to make my pc fully AMD powered so i want one of those little beasts....

I have an 9600GT, want to upgrade to polaris cause mine is old

should be a nice upgrade from an R9 280...

I'm running a VisionTek Radeon HD 43250 512MB Video Card so like ... yeah ... 

I am running a MSI GTX 970 in my rig. She's kicking on a bit now and may be due for an upgrade.

Gibe nao pls cos I want it and I am prepared to cry in public if I do.

Wow, a non mobile card would be great for a change. Only using a 630M here. #GibeNaoPlz

I've got a GTX 750Ti... but it annoys me to heck with how random everything seems to be. Overclock works in furmark? Screw you, as soon as a game starts I'm going to panic and go into low power mode! Plus, you know, RX 480 would be a huge upgrade either way. So... uhh... gibe nao plzzzzz.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97-HD3 | RAM: 1x8GB 1866MHz G.Skill Ripjaws X | GPU: EVGA RTX 3060 XC | PSU: Corsair CX500M | Case: NZXT Source 220 | SSD: PNY CS2111 240GB + PNY CS900 1TB | Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB273K
Yes, I need to buy a new computer and yes, I upgraded the GPU last year when I came to the front of EVGA's queue and didn't know when I'd next be able to get one.

I have a geforce 570... I am unsure what more needs be said.

I'll build a full AMD pc this year, so this would make my life easier.

graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 3500

why I want it : Pls halp

I'm rolling on a HD 6970 , it reaches high temperatures in games and needs a lot of cooling

If playing high-end games you want

A real grafics card must have

-Yoda advise

I own a nvidia (almost legacy card that is not worth to tell) that hardly puts out 27fps with ultralow settings, so my gaming experience is not the best, "i have a dream to play a game at ultrahigh settings with out lagging" 

…So those are my reasons:

Can i habe the grafic card please >:3