Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I really need this because I'm on a budget for my gaming rig and I have a mouse but no keyboard yet. I would really appreciate this. Thanks you so much.

Razer Blackwidow that I've had for 2 years. The keys have become fidgety, the lights have begun to turn off, and my anger has begun to rise. A fresh new tool to continue my life efficiently is just what I want!

I'm using a 1990 IBM Model M, that has seen better days to be honest, and I would love to have a keyboard with win-keys to quickly open up a terminal or start menu. The RGB's look great. It'd be a nice to have such a keyboard.

I'm using an old office keyboard. The Logitech k260 it's a wireless one. I know wireless is bad for gaming but I'm kinda short on money to buy a new keyboard. A mechanical keyboard costs a lot in the czech republic so I wanted to buy one outside the czech republic. I really need a new one since this one sometimes gets stuck and writes for example rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr until I press the key again. I would be really glad if I win

Currently I am using the Mecer MK-U03BK and it is a decent keyboard for general stuff, but I have noticed after a years of use that some of the keys that are used a lot have lost most of their sticker part and that the keys seem to stick a lot. Would really like to get a new keyboard for gaming. I don't really focus on my peripherals and I noticed I need to update them xD

I'm using a shitty old microsoft tactile keyboard with no back lighting. I have been using this keyboard for so long that the characters on almost every key has faded out and you cant see jack. I would like to have a real keyboard plz, also RGB sounds sick

hey i am using a devastator's combo keyboard which is soon going to die because its wire is naked and it is going to rip off i cant afford any other keyboard in my pocketmoney thats why i need one.! thankyou :) 

I'm using an old Dell rt7020 from a long, long time ago. The only date I can find is 2007, so it's not as old as that one apple keyboard below OP ;)

I want a new one since it's PS/2, I can only press 2 keys at a time, it's membrane switch, and because it's a Dell keyboard.

14666950764501902323119.jpg

Hi. I'm Melton and I have a iball keyboard and mouse. I would really like to get this keyboard because my old keyboard just stops taking in the letters I type in it. And also I dnt have enough allowance for buying a new keyboard.

Cheers.

May the luckiest win!

Right now I have Dragon War Desert Eagle keyboard which isn't bad but since I play really fast paced games with this keyboard I have a bigger chance of getting RSI, more specifically Carpal Canal Syndrome, so I need to get a mechanical keyboard on my hands as soon as I can

I have a cheap Aires K1 Keyboard. Sure, it lights up 7 different colours and is mechanical but that was just so I could see and hear the keys in the dark. As it was so cheap a lot of the keys have faded and become 'shiny'. Some of the keys have been making clattering sounds once pressed and it is hard to believe I have only had this keyboard since last Christmas and I guess it should have survived much more than the 6 months I have had it for. 

Anyway, I recently got the money to upgrade my keyboard but sadly I had an accident on my bike going downhill and had to spend that money on a new set of wheels and forks for my bike. So sad... So nice of you to do this giveaway :)

"If I don't seem to laugh very often, it will be because I sold my soul for more PC parts." - Me

My Rig:

Xeon X5675 @4.5GHz (1052 cinebench R15) - Asus P6T6 WS Revolution - 6 x 2GB Samsung Dimms - AMD HD 7970 3GB - AeroCool Aero 300 Black - 2 x 120GB SSD, 2 x 250GB HDD in RAID - EVGA 750W GQ Gold+ Rating - 3 monitors (3 x 1280x1024 matching monitors) = Eyefinity - Akasa Venom R20 240 RGB Cooler & 5 x 120mm silent fans - Aires K3 Backlit Keyboard - Asus Cerberus - Windows 10 64-Bit

I am an Audiophile, therefore I share the below info with you:

Audio Setup: 2 x Beovox 1001 speakers & Akai AM-M11 audio amp - Behringer XM8500 Microphone with UM-2 Pre-amp - Marshall Major 2 portable headphones

Homemade custom Audio: TurtleBeach Earforce X11 cans with QiGOM 260Ω 40mm drivers (Studio grade sounding now) - Homemade Earbuds with QiGOM 18Ω 8mm drivers

I'm using either a generic Microsoft keyboard or an apple one. I've been looking at getting a mechanical keyboard and getting this for free would really help.

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I need a new keyboard because I have a really crappy hp membrane keyboard currently.

I have never had a RGB key bord and the best one I have is a generic Microsoft key bord that we found at a  garage sale.  This key bord would be amazing, especially when I get my laptop that can actualy play games without crashing.  Thank you for this opportunity!

using my good old logitech G110, but it's been getting slightly derpy, as age does to things.

it's seen 3 computers, 2 mice, and a wide range of displays, maybe it's time to give this one a rest as well :P

i followed tesoro on twitter, because lets be honest, even the most spammy corporate owned twitter account is less intrusive than twitter's own 'promoted tweets' :D

Well, I don't have a keyboard, but I don't want a Razer one. I need one for the build I'm making,

I guess. They look amazing though, I'll check if I can buy them if I don't 'win' the giveaway! Good luck with starting up a business!