Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

1. Gigabyte KM6150.

2. Because it's mechanical!

My current keyboard is a barely functioning Madcatz Strike 3, with horrible glossy plastic that never stays clean and attracts dust like some kind of... dust deity. (That would be an awesome indie band name)

(This is after 2 days of not cleaning it>:()

13512003_10210013846282445_8087249215901136732_n.jpg

im currently using the G710+, its a great keyboard but its not the best, plus no RGB leds ;)

I am currently using a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate stealth edition, but some of the keys are starting not work unfortunately and I do not have enough money to buy a new one. So, winning this keyboard would freakin' awesome!

The keyboard I am currently using features rubbed off letters, one broken stand off for that wobbly typing experience, and the worst rubber domes switches that take around 70g to press down(this is and exaggeration I have no idea what the actuation force is). This feature forces you to go outside after a mere 1 hour of typing due to the fatigue and tiredness in your hands. And if you couldnt tell by the pictures the amount of dust that has accumulated in this keyboard looks like I launch a mortar ever time I press a key(also exaggeration I cant see if the dust actually get launched into the air). But there is, what I think is peanut butter, some sticky substance in between my d and f keys.

image.jpg

image.jpg

i want a keyboard because i am building my first pc and i just dont even have a keyboard yet

I am currently using a Cooler Master Storm Devastator Keyboard. I would like an upgrade because I sometime go to bestbuy just to feel the mechanical keyboards. Also this keyboard is $25 non mechanical.

Hello Techies. I am currently using a Razer Deathstalker, it has been worn out from over use over the past year or so of using so that is why i would like a new one!

I'm using this lovely Apple keyboard that came with one of my very old Apple computers. I use it because it has fairly decent hotkey support for volume controls, but it's yellowing from it's age and use. I would love a newer keyboard, but I just don't feel like purchasing one. 

I'm using Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2011, unfornatly many keycaps broke and I had to 3d print new ones (they are not the best, but it works... usually). Also few switches feel more like red or black cherry MX rather than blue.

My primary keyboard is a Logitech membrane keyboard, and I would like a mechanical keyboard to be able to play videogames and use my current keyboard as a secondary macro keyboard.

I'm using my 2000 Toshiba laptop ( Windows XP ) Keyboard, need an upgrade as my laptop does not have additional number pad on the right, and my hands are just darn massive to type with it anymore :D

Stuck with a shitty acer chicklit keyboard bleeeuugghhh >.< would love the chance to start using a mechanical keyboard.

IMG_20160623_174729.jpg

I am wrighting this on a phone because my keyboard died.

It was an old membrane keyboard with a ps/2 port and no logo(came off due to erosion) it has been respectfully buerried in the dump.

19 hours ago, JoaoPRSousa said:
19 hours ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

CM Storm QuickFire TK

i have a crappy membrane keyboard, it would be nice to get a upgrade but that guy w/ the 90's keyboard from Apple deserves it more then me.

I've been using this HP keyboard that came with my old prebuilt system. I have been using this thing for a long time now (almost eight years), I want something new, I have never felt what it's like to type on a mechanical keyboard and mechanical keyboards are expensive even the basic ones. (Ignore the shoe and the paper towel :))

20160623_094630.jpg

I'm using a Logitech K120...the only reason I have this one is it was really cheap at Walmart and I don't have any money really. I'm on disability and have a 3 year old son to support I always make sure he has what he needs first and it just doesn't leave me with funds available to buy things for myself. It doesn't even work that good anymore and some of the keys I have to press a couple times. I'd love to have a chance at winning a sweet keyboard like this as it's something I can only dream of owning.

Im currently using a wireless Logitech k520 Mostly because im trying to slowly upgrade to a gaming set up

Have a good day Colton ;) 

I'm using a Razer black widow 2014. I find the razer green switches a bit too loud, and my keyboard does not have lighting.

a wirless keyboard from a 2009 sony vaio all in one pc I would love a nice new one

I am currently buying a properly powerful desktop for the firt time and I have left my budget for peripherals to about the value of a slug; I could really use a really good keyboard and it is my only opertunity to make sure I don't have to use a slug value keyboard! Thanks

19 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm using a membrane keyboard from like 1990 and never have used a mechanical keyboard :(

19 hours ago, CPotter said:

I'm using my laptop keyboard and my laptop is like a small satellite model but I'm planning on building a gaming computer with my money that I'm saving up so it would be nice to get a keyboard like this. 

Im currently using a membrane keyboard and i find it sometimes hard to type. So I would like to try mechanical but they aren't cheap.

I currently run a Poseidon Z keyboard, but would like an RGB one because RGB, but also because I am getting random double letters all the time now... Need a new board!

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ