Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I use a natec Genesis, it is nothing special, but i like it. So why do i want a new one? Well because my girlfriend spilled my beer on it, and ever since it smells of beer. OFC i tried to clean it, but it still stinks. What we endure for our loved ones. Bless you!

my brother still has an old logitech membrane keyboard that sticks a lot. he cant afford a new mechanical keyboard so this would be very nice

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558

I'm using the keyboard that came with my Asus Essentio tower I purchased in 2013. I would like a new keyboard because my space and Q button fell out last week. It would be extremely helpful because it's been frustrating to play games and I can't afford a nice keyboard.

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I use a standard wireless keyboard and mouse from Logitech. I would like to use the Tesoro keyboard, because of the RGB lighting,  to be able to see in the dark. 

Razer Blackwidow, I want a new keyboard becuase mine is getting old and gross, and I would like to use a high-end membrane keyboard.

I'm currently using a $5 dell keyboard until I can save up for an actual gaming keyboard. This would actually be a decent keyboard and would be so much nicer than my current one :)

I'm currently using a CM Storm Quickfire TKL w/ MX Blues, and it's okay. I sold my K70 w/ MX Reds to buy it and it's nowhere near as good as the K70. It's still a hell of a lot better than a membrane keyboard though.

Thanks for the giveaway Tesoro!

#GENEROUSPCMASTERRACE

I want to win this as I'm a student who does alot of typing for papers and whatnot.  Also,  I'm currently using a cheapo 'gaming'  membrane keyboard. 

Some next Microsoft one that i got for like $30 with a mouse. It'd be great to get something nice.

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

I'm using an apple keyboard. Obviously I'd rather something else.

I'm currently using a Tesoro Excalibur Spectrum. Would love to win this keyboard so I can gift it to a friend, he wants a mechanical keyboard so bad.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

I'm using a Dell RT7D20, hich I've had for around 7 years. The   key is broken, hich makes gaming or general use pretty annoying sometimes, so I have to use an AHK script to bind back slash to W instead.

I love the keyboard, but I've been meaning to replace it for a while and upgrade to some mechanical solution. 

I'm using a Logitech G105, and I would like a new keyboard because the keys are spongy and sometimes don't respond. 

• CPU
    Intel I-7 6700
  • Motherboard
    Msi Z270i Pro Gaming Carbon AC
  • RAM
    16 GB Crucial
  • GPU
    Msi 4gb GTX 960
  • Case
    Corsair 380t
  • Storage
    Seagate FireCuda 1TB
  • PSU
    Random Antec 500w from 2010
  • Display(s)
    Asus VS278
  • Cooling
    Exhaust: LTT NF-F12 Intake: Thermaltake Riing 140mm Orange Heatsink:corsair H75
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G105
  • Sound
    Onkyo 5.1 surround Theater Speakers
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

I use a keyboard. It's a keyboard. But I need a keyboard. so Give me the keyboard. Else...
Well, i'll just stick to my old keyboard.

Currently using a very old keyboard from my fathers days but I want to build a Pc ans start gaming so this would be perfect 

Using a Genesis R11 and I don't necessarily want a new keyboard but I do want a mechanical one.

Thanks for the giveaway :}

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

I really need this because I'm on a budget for my gaming rig and I have a mouse but no keyboard yet. I would really appreciate this. Thanks you so much.

Razer Blackwidow that I've had for 2 years. The keys have become fidgety, the lights have begun to turn off, and my anger has begun to rise. A fresh new tool to continue my life efficiently is just what I want!

I'm using a 1990 IBM Model M, that has seen better days to be honest, and I would love to have a keyboard with win-keys to quickly open up a terminal or start menu. The RGB's look great. It'd be a nice to have such a keyboard.

I'm using an old office keyboard. The Logitech k260 it's a wireless one. I know wireless is bad for gaming but I'm kinda short on money to buy a new keyboard. A mechanical keyboard costs a lot in the czech republic so I wanted to buy one outside the czech republic. I really need a new one since this one sometimes gets stuck and writes for example rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr until I press the key again. I would be really glad if I win

Currently I am using the Mecer MK-U03BK and it is a decent keyboard for general stuff, but I have noticed after a years of use that some of the keys that are used a lot have lost most of their sticker part and that the keys seem to stick a lot. Would really like to get a new keyboard for gaming. I don't really focus on my peripherals and I noticed I need to update them xD

I'm using a shitty old microsoft tactile keyboard with no back lighting. I have been using this keyboard for so long that the characters on almost every key has faded out and you cant see jack. I would like to have a real keyboard plz, also RGB sounds sick

hey i am using a devastator's combo keyboard which is soon going to die because its wire is naked and it is going to rip off i cant afford any other keyboard in my pocketmoney thats why i need one.! thankyou :)