Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using an old hand-me-down Dell keyboard that came with my wife's work PC about 6 years ago. It sucks.

I'm sing a Dll SK-8115 and i prtty close o break t... 

Tesoro5621082.jpghep me

th ^_^

ke_pic.php?ke_id=830&keyboard=SK-8115

I'm using the Compaw pr1101u and I would like the Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E 7.

I'm using a cheap keyboard from amazon and the keys are starting to get a bit clunky and get stuck easily, so it would be great to get a new keyboard.

I'm currently Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Orange Switches) and it is quite a good keyboard. Only wish it had backlighting :)

Would love to have a rgb keyboard still using old Logitech Red and Blue led keyboard non mechanical. And the rest of my set up is green such an eye swore 

I am using an A4Tech Bloody B120 keyboard and want that one because mine has a pretty poor backlights and is not mechanical :)

I have a 2009 white macbook and I just use the keyboard on that. If I must use an external keyboard, I just use an old Dell keyboard that came with a desktop

using a Logitech k200, this is my keyboard .....I'm literally using on screen keyboard for typing half my things from the past year, dying to upgrade to nice high quality one...please.  I Beg you!:/:|

WP_20160304_15_50_49_Pro.jpg

I currently have the azio mgk1 mechanical keyboard and I'd like to get one with RGB. I'm considering giving it to a friend who needs a new keyboard but I'd need to have one to spare.

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

I am using an apple keyboard from 1996 and it's nice and all but the keys are worn out and stick and its membrane and I've wanted a mechanical keyboard forever.

Just reading through the comments and like 90% of the people have better keyboards than me... Lucky bastards.

Anyway, i'm using a generic cheap chinese keyboard. But, there's a twist to it. It has a PS2 plug, i'm a idiot for not looking at it before buying it. Had to macgyver an adapter for it.It's so cheap that the row of function keys stopped working after 9 months of usage. Also the keyboard standoffs broke(no surprise there). And no, since i'm low on cash(thanks steam summer sales) and the keyboard still 'works', im not getting a new one. Price of it really shouts 'IM OF CHEAP QUALITY'.

Thanks for chance, Tesoro and LTT.

I'm using a membrane keyboard that came with my mom's Dell she bought in 2000. The computer has since died, but the keyboard lives on (barely). The larger keys are wobbly and hard to press. Worst of all it only has 2-key and sometimes 3-key rollover, depending on what keys are pressed.

I own a roccat isku(not mechanical) (not rgb) and i really want a mechanical one so yeah....

pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie applepie pie pie pie pie pie applepiepie pie pie pie pie pie

I'm currently using a solar powered Logitech K750 (bought after Linus' review of it). I've been using it for about 3 years and I'm looking to change it because its battery is starting to drain very quickly. I've replaced it (though I wasn't supposed to) but it still drains very quickly. Maybe the issue is elsewhere, but I am still hoping for an upgrade.

I'm using an E-Element RGB keyboard, one of the Massdrop ones. I want to replace it because I made the mistake of buying blue switches, which are extremely loud and are easy to hear over my microphone. Plus I miss having configurable keys.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I'm just using the built in keyboard on my HP laptop.  I'd love a new keyboard because I'm planning to get into PC building soon, after wanting to for a long time. Winning this keyboard would help out a lot and cut down on the cost of my build. 

(I've also always wanted a mechanical board) 

i have an lovely dell sk-8115 keyboard, but its time for an upgrade seen from the age of this one.....

SK-8135.jpg

I'm rocking Mad Catz cyborg v7. I've never had a mechanical keyboard so I am very curious how is it like typing on it. Plus I love RGB!!! 

I use a Cyborg V7, but my brother uses a Gigabyte Force K7 and will only use low profile keys, so he cant use regular mechanical keyboards because of how tall their keys are. Therefor I am planning to gift him this keyboard because of its unique low profile keys.

Using a Logitech k350, in desperate need of a new keyboard cause the runner domes feel like garbage, and at points the keys actually get stuck to the point where I have to put a bunch of force on that key to get it to go down.

I am using a Zalman ZM-K500 and i would like this keyboard because is RGB !

Logitech keyboard that is really thin and annoying and is not mechanical. I would love a mechanical keyboard.

Currently usinc a Roccat Isku keyboard. I need a mechanical one!

I am using razer deathstalker membrane keyboard the one without LED. I haven't try nor use any mechanical keyboard in my life and i also like to have one if i have the money to buy one.

Good Luck to everyone!