Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I own my blu Devastator CmStorm from Cooler Master, but allways wanted a mechanical keyboard.
PLus, i like the name Tesoro xD

I am using an microsoft Natural 4000 keyboard, old style and is not fast enough in games , so new mechanical keyboard is welcome.

Old factory dell membrane keyboard (probably like 10 years old now)

This is my keyboard, the HP 5189 that came with my grandfather's HP pavilion. Since it has been in use, my brothers have spilled orange juice, coffee, a bag of chips (not whole ones, that crumbly kind found in the bottom of the bag), and many other assorted foods and beverages. All of the keys are now sticky and stick to the bottom of the keyboard. I have actually been looking to buy a keyboard, and the one being given away is one that I am looking to get for an upgrade, but am short on money right now. Good luck to the rest of the entries and may the worst keyboard win!

Keyboard.jpg

I'm using an Element Gaming Thorium 100 and I need an upgrade as it is a shitty budget keyboard and isn't great

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 3.5GHz

Motherboard: Asus Z97-P DDR3 ATX

RAM: Kingston HyperX Savage 8GB 2400MHz

GPU: Palit Geforce GTX 1060

Case: Zalman Z9+

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD, SK Hynix 256GB SSD

PSU: SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W

I would love that keyboard!

My cat pissed on my current one (it wasn't an expensive one), so now im stuck with my fathers old "Dell Natural Keyboard "

Which surprisingly is pretty good, considering it's age :)

I'm currently using a Red Dragon Karura. It's an alright keyboard but I absolutely loathe the tactile feel of the membrane keys. Not to mention the keys double press themselves sometimes if you bottom them out on every click. The RGB on the Tesoro would be nice since this one only has 6-7 solid colors with no effects. I've also always wanted a mechanical keyboard but never got around to buying one so this would be a pretty awesome upgrade. 

The current keyboard I have is the one you see below and I have been looking to upgrade recently I got this keyboard as a temporary keyboard before I chose a keyboard to spend a lot on a serious keyboard but I am going to get a Logitech MX master or Logitech G602 for my mouse. I think this keyboard would go well and looks like the perfect keyboard for me for gaming and typing.

Thank you-Oliver

bhvbv.jpg

I bought white keyboard on ebay for my daughter to match the color with everything else. Unfortunately the color is the only good thing about it. It's pretty crap to type on it. Woul love to get one of those for her in white, but they're not being distributed  in Ireland :/.

I currently have a Steelseries 6GV2 at home, and a cheapo Logitech Classic Keyboard 200 at work.

I really like the Steelseries but I dislike the huge enter button that makes them move the backspace key. So I could for sure use it at home for the pretty colors and to have my backspace key be in the correct position. Otherwise could for sure use it at work instead of the pretty terrible keyboard I have there.

I have an old Lite-on oem keyboard. It's dirty and I can't get the crud off of it and I need a new one. This was actually one of the options I was considering buying! I would love to have it now for free.

i am rocking an older model razer keyboard that was cool before mechanical switches were cool.  in fact i believe this thing came out before mechanical keyboards for razer even came out.  it has been great so far but i want something different the keyboard has a squishy feel when keys are hit and i find myself hitting the key before i wanted to hit the key sometimes.  oh well.

Im using a baked sweet potato, it works perfectly fine but a new keyboard would be nice

Razer Blackwidow Chroma. A replacement would be cool because this keyboard I have now is getting old pretty fast.

I am currently using a Dell L100 standard keyboard that is probably about 10 years old. This keyboard has gone through everything, i used to dish wash it to clean it (yes it still works after that) . i would like i new one because the keys are starting to get hard to press and the ghosting is terrible. i play csgo and trying to strafe shoot with this keyboard is pretty much impossible.

I am entering for my brother, he is 11 years old and joining the master race one step at a time. He currently has an Azza keyboard that came with a PC he bought, to put it simply, it sucks. The keys are loose and it does not feel good to the touch, not to mention that it is only a few years old and slowly breaking already.

Logitech K270 Why because I'm Getting into Gaming and New A better Programmable Keyboard RGB backlight would be the Frosting on the Cake to Help me get around a Disability

I'm currently using an OG K90 sporting blue LEDs. I bought THIS board for a few specific features I don't use very often, and the colours don't match my white & black Case with white LEDs.

The White KB Glowing between cyan - white - purple- white - would look pretty fantastic.

Currently using a k95, I want this keyboard so that I could give it to my friend who doesn't use a mechanical keyboard

Im using a Ducky DK2087 from 2013. Its pretty good, but its not RGB and having one with RGB to match my build would be cool.

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

I use a Logitech G105 keyboard, and I have never had a mechanical keyboard before

As of yet I use a Razer Deathstalker. It's a nice keyboard, however I need this one because the spacebar somehow broke on mine...

Some basic a4tech rubber dome, why need it ? cause MECHANICAL and RGB