Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm hoping to win this so I can give it to my brother who is currently using a random membrane OEM keyboard. 

Hello! I'm using my laptop keyboard, which is pretty neat (Lenovo keyboards tend to be pretty good imho) but the shift and space keys sometimes refuse to work :(

I'm using Razer blackwidows. Ignore my mouse, mousepad and speaker because their terrible. Thats why I use headset only atm.

23.jpg

I'm running a CMSTORM Trigger-Z but only blue backlighting, I would like some RGB and a less bulky solution

7 words: 20 dollar keyboard&mouse combo from microcenter. They work ok...but I've never had a keyboard better than this one lmao.

Main PC(no name yet): CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 1700, MOBO-ASRock AB350 K4, RAM-16gb G.Skill 3000MHz, GPU-Asus Strix GTX960 2gb, CPU Cooler-Stock Cooler rn, Storage-SanDisk 512gb SSD/OCZ Agility 4 128gb SSD/2TB Toshiba, CASE-Corsair Spec-02 Redshift Edition

Laptop: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

I'm using some cheappo membrane and would love a mechanical keyboard!

I have been using a Dell L100 keyboard that came with my monitor when I first built my PC about 6 years ago.

Spoiler

dell-l100-standard-keyboard-154268.jpg

Its reached the end of its life as key caps are all rubbed off as well as some of the keys stop working at random times and its overall a keyboard that is ready to be replaced.

Hi, My current keyboard is a Redragon Karura, non-mechanical gaming keyboard. I would love to win one of these because the coating on the top of the keys on my keyboard is getting very worn and the Numpad has broken on mine. I would love to use a mechanical keyboard and these keyboards look really great.

I'm using a Dell keyboard from 2005, I want it because mechanical keyboard, and colours....

I am using a $5 walmart dell keyboard? Why i need a new one is because the one i have now is absolute crap and i dont have the money to buy a new one rn

I am currently using an HP SK-2885 and i really need a replacement. :(

20160623_074926_HDR.jpg

Using my laptop's built in keyboard. And here is some filler stuff so it seems like I put effort into this comment and yeah. Also i bought your christmas songs! 9_9 Please love me

My username is a scar of a dark past.

I am using an old membrane keyboard that belonged to my brother. I am fairly new to the technology world, so I have never used a mechanical keyboard and I really have to change the one I have now, so this would really come in handy. :)

I am using a dell office keyboard. I want a new one because the membrane will sometimes stay down on my w key so I have trouble playing a lot of games.

i'm using a blackweb keyboard from walmart. it's pretty cool, but i've been told a million times that mechanical is the way to go. so, i'd love to try it out. plus, that thing is just sweet. also, i'll give my current keyboard away to a less fortunate gamer if i receive this one!

i'm using a ''logitech MK300'', it's a wireless keyboard wich disconnects all the time and doesn't register keypresses always.

also my left ctrl key missing, I have to use a pencil if I want to press it. 

Currently I do not have a single desktop keyboard. I have been searching for a cheap but great option online and watching a bunch of "best budget gaming keyboards" and "budget gaming peripherals" on YouTube. I see the more exspensive options like the Tesoro GRAM Spectrum or the k70 and just drool wishing I had the money to afford something like that. So I guess I really want this key board so that I can avoid getting a cheap membrane keyboard that has minimal functions and just plain old sucks. Thanks to Tesoro and toLinusTechTips Forum!

Currently using the cheapest dell keyboard that I got from work.

Would love to use a better keyboard.

20160623_090204.jpg

Using Razer lycos from 2007 could use upgrade. Thanks 

I have a Logitech MK520 Wireless KeyBoard, which I got with my PC. But I'd love to have a keyboard that lights up so that I can finally game without not being able to see anything. :P Also those programmable keys sound awesome! 

I'm using a keyboard I got from my off the shelf computer, chiclet style.

I want it because i got a crappy membrane keyboard :D

Still using a really old membrane keyboard that is half broken, would love a new keyboard to go with my first gaming set up that I will be building in just a few weeks!

I'm using a Dell oem keyboard that came with my prebuilt. It's a membrane and has been working fine, but I'd love to use a mechnical keyboard now. 16.8 million colors!