First Video Game you ever remember playing.

1 hour ago, jasonvp said:

Video game?  Does that include arcade games?  Because those were the first I ever played.  Specifically Pac Man.  Damned quarter-eating sunnuvab....

But then again, I'm old.

I had a friend who bought the actual arcade version (like, the one where you had to put quarters in it kind of thing... I forgot what its specifically called) just a year ago and damn... thankfully I never had to spend a single quarter because I played that thing for like two hours straight. It was straight up addictive.

I barely remember it, but it was a weird one. There was a 2D robot/person on the screen. He was made out of few big squares. At some exact moment I had to press a button for something to happen, but I always missed. it was probably my first encounter with a PC, around 15 years ago.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Played this game non stop for hours on end when I was like 6 or 7

mto.png

20 hours ago, SamStrecker said:

Hahha same, and tony hawk pro skater 2 or 3 and Zoo Tycoon. Basically the only mac games

Lol I had a tony hawk game on my wii when I was like 4 and that was the first game I actually said this game sucks.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Someone remember "Have a N.I.C.E. day!"??? So much fun :D

pc-48752-21352829890.jpg

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

Besides Mario Bros, Aero Acrobat on the nes (or snes?) MEMMORRIIIESSSS

Besides that I always loved playing Tetris, Space Invaders, and Galiga since I was a wee lad

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Alex Kidd in Miracle World - it was pre-installed on master system :) 

First PC Game:

Lego Loco Cover.jpg

First Game:

Some (Atari 2600?) bullet hell game that you had to fly around in a plane in. Can't remember the name of it for the life of me.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

Tetris on DOS.

Tet312-Game.gif

I also was so gutted that my dad decided to give the PC an upgrade at the time as I couldn't play on it anymore, but after that I was very happy as I could play the first Lemmings game.

1 hour ago, SpriteNo5 said:

Parsec on the Texas Instruments ti994a. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsec_(video_game)

when I hear Texas instruments I think of calculators xD I forgot they used to make computer and stuff. 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

8 hours ago, FatPenguin said:

when I hear Texas instruments I think of calculators xD I forgot they used to make computer and stuff. 

Their computers were terrible, that one my parents bought has been in at least a couple of 'worst home computer' top tens I've read. It was damn pricey too, we had it in the early 80s and the games were £30-£50.

5950 - 3090 - 32gb - Aorus FV43U - Steam Deck - Fuji xPro 3 - Olympus OM1 n

On 13.3.2016 at 7:13 PM, don_svetlio said:

Duke Nukem when I was 4

DN4E?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Pacman kind of Game on a Phillips Console. Dont remember the Name.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Pyramiden in windows 95 it was pretty fun it was like quests where you had to talk to npcs and find things to progress never finished it before it dissapeared

Honest first games: Original games that came with Windows 98

But besides that, I'd say the first ones were these for me.

A CD full of games including Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, GTA 2 and such.

mine was crash bandicoot on ps1. my mother was not pleased with its crude humor and "returned it to santa" after a few minutes of watching me play :( 

Probably Cenipede and space invaders on the atari 2600
then sonic 2 on the mega drive

Spyro on the PS1

Red Alert on the PC
Timesplitters on the PS2

Halo on the Xbox

Perfect Dark on the xbox 360

PS3 Resistance

Erm thats all I can think of right now

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii