Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the Excalibur keyboard for I can use it to defeat the black knight and the one I'm currently using I have to have five different lights on to type when it gets darker and it's getting more and more difficult to game when you use and old Apple keyboard made for one of their older macs from the 70's 

In reality I would like both the mouse and keyboard. I actually need both.

My old M500 (most reliable mouse ever) is from 2007 and is now beginning to freeze up on occasion. 

My Typematrix 2030 from 2011 has the vowel buttons  rubbed away and misshapen with occasional non-registered button presses. 

Top on that, that I suffered a bad injury at work over a year ago and my disability insurance has dried up and my workers comp case has still a long way to go. I think it's safe to say that winning anything at this point in my life would be great as well as helpful. And as I have learned over this past year, beggars can't be choosers. 

I would like to enter to win the keyboard.

Because, I'm still using an old HP Stock unit that was actually one of the first USB keyboards I ever saw. :)

I would like the keyboard because at work I have a horrible old keyboard that I am growing really tired of, because I type for many hours a day. A new keyboard would make a big difference to my comfort at work, and help me to be more productive

I would like the keyboard of possible :). I am currently typing on my "incredible" cheap and old PS/2 keyboard. Mechanical switches look to work so weeeeell.

I would want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I would enjoy using a modern keyboard instead of my really old dell keyboard.rt7d20-top-500-01.jpg

I'd like to win either of those, but I would give priority to the keyboard. If the 3 keyboard winners have already been selected though, I'll take the mouse.

Posted from my junkyard-grade IBM membrane keyboard and $3 Chinese "gaming" mouse my dad gifted me from Alibaba's online store.

Excalibur v2 keyboard because my current keyboard has had 4 previous owners, it was given to me by my aunty because i didnt have a keyboard at the time, after a quick Google search i found out it was worth £10 (still really grateful to my aunty for giving it to me when i really needed it though). It is falling apart because the plastic threads that hold the screws have snapped, there is a massive crack in the front that i constantly scrape my wrist on, it is held together on both sides by some black and white electrical tape and i had to rip off 3 of the keys because they were power, reset and sleep keys which would lead to lost work when accidentally pressed. the power and reset are self explanatory but the sleep but wouldnt actually put it to sleep, it would instead put my computer in a state that i couldnt resume from unless i restarted my computer. so yeah my keyboard situation is bad and as a student i cant afford a replacement. here are some pictures of it (pardon the mess). I would really appreciate a new keyboard because this one is a constant headache. thanksWIN_20160305_01_53_21_Pro.thumb.jpg.3a09WIN_20160305_01_53_08_Pro.thumb.jpg.6459

The mouse, I don't really need the mouse. That keyboard, however, is fire. Not only is it blue backlit [blue is my favorite color] but it is also a mechanical keyboards. I truly do think that mechanical keyboards are the best kind of keyboards ever. It's design is just icing on the cake too. Honestly, I just want the keyboard for its features. It's very well made and not as expensive as some other keyboards that I've seen.

I want to win  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I need a keyboard with a light in each key so I can easily see them in the dark when I'm studying at night, typing a project in ms word at night or updating my page, channel at night.

hey im from venezuela and i want the exca, keyboard cause imma huge fan i wouldnt be able to buy here in my country and plus my birthday its on march 15th so it would be a BLESS of a gift haha thank you linus guys anyways, god bless you!

I would like the keyboard. I have a generic Dell keyboard that I got from my public school the keyboard was locked in a room for like 5 years before I saved it. But I would like an upgrade.

Well, I definitely want that keyboard! I already have an M510 mouse, which is good enough for now, but I have a huge issue with my keyboard. It's an ergonomic keyboard from Onn. My mother spilled wine on my keyboard I could stand, and now I am stuck with this horrible, basic, keyboard. I really need a new keyboard to play my games on. Thank you Tesoro & LMG. Good luck to everyone.

18 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I am in dire need of a new keyboard. I am using the crappy oem dell keyboard. I need an upgrade 

I would like to win the keyboard, mostly because my current keyboard, while nice for gaming, doesn't have mechanical F-keys, Del, Insert etc.. I don't need those a lot for playing games but I'm starting to program more and also write more LaTeX, where those come in really handy (also because it's qwerty which makes typing these fancy brackets {} much more convenient!)

I would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I want to do a review on it, and I really need a new keyboard.

I am in dire need of a new keyboard. I am using the crappy oem dell rubber dome keyboard. I need an upgrade

I'd love a keyboard, just to get that clicky clacky feeling. All the feeling. 

I want the keyboard.

Why? Because doing anything with a wireless membrane keyboard after getting to try out a mechanical keyboard is awful! And I can't afford to actually buy an alright mech keyboard on my own...

I am upgrading from my old dell laptop, and have my build ready but without any peripherals yet. So this would be a godsend, since these mice and keyboards are damn baller (Hoping for a keyboard though, already have a G502 I may use)

I would love to win the keyboard because laptop keyboard. :P

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

I would love to win the keyboard because my current one is extremely sensitive to static causing it spam keys suddenly and the computer to turn on from shutdown due to the static and carpet in my house. The Tesoro Excalibur 2 should not have a problem with this and plus it has LED's and other good stuff!