Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the mouse because of my bad default mouse that can lock in place sometimes which is very unhelpful to me in everyday computer use

I would like the mouse because i game on a wireless mouse and when i play csgo i do terrible because the latency of the mouse, and also my mouse is too small for me because its literally like my fingers hang over the left and right buttons, and for games i dont have the button 3&4 so on warthunder i cant activate rockets or missiles really quickly

I want the mouse because the left button on my Logitech mouse has been freaking out the past 3 or so years and makes for terrible fun trying to do basic stuff on a desktop that uses double left clicking like.. oh I don't know, just trying to run a program! LOL

The keyboard looks really good. Best of all they have brown switches! My favorite ones.

It also has RGB which is really important nowadays!

I would love to win the Excalibur V2 Keyboard because I have always wanted a mechanical keyboard since I first tried one.  I love the satisfying "Click" of mechanical keyboards, especially compared to the crappy stock dell one I have now.

I want the keyboard so I can finally have a keyboard that matches my rig. Also individually programmable key back lighting? That's wicked sick! Plus the keyboard that I'm using right now isn't that great.

I would love a mouse as my shitty stock Dell mouse's cable finally snapped completely apart... It looks amazing!

Excalibur v2 keyboard the one I'm using now i got for free and is not that great of a keyboard and would love a new one

Fully program-able keys and instant macro recording keyboard. Sign me up!

He LTT, I built my computer a couple years back and I got a crappy Compaq mouse from a relative. Since I'm upgrading my PC (new case and new GPU) in the coming months before college a Sagitta Spectrum mouse would be amazing. I use my computer every day so why not make it beautiful.

;3

I would like to upgrade to this from my membrane keyboard..

Like BOATLOADS of other folks, I'd prefer a keyboard too. The reason(s)?

- my current no-name POS uses those rubber dome thangs under the keys,

- some of the keys occasionally stick,

- have never used a mechanical k.b., and have been wanting to,

- having backlit keys could be damn handy at times

- being able to assign different functions to any key could also be quite handy.

In any case, win or lose, thanks LTT, and Tesoro for the giveaway!!!

i still game with a walmart keyboard and mouse lol, never owned a "gaming" keyboard.

I want the keyboard coz my current keyboard sucks, it don't even has backlight and 4-5 keys are dead, though I use them very less but still...

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard , because I've never had a  mechanical keyboard before, and would really like one. I'm still using a very old wireless rubber dome keyboard. 

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

i want the keyboard... i have a mouse and i dont need another one

I want the keyboard cause I'm tired of using the membrane keyboard that came with my computer. 

I like the mouse, I need a new one, and that looks nice.

OOOh man. That keyboard would be my first choice. Why? Because I've never actually used a mechanical keyboard and want to switch over :) 

Tesoro  Excalibur v2 keyboard please, because I don't have a keyboard...

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse because video editing on a cheap dell mouse sucks for very fine movements.

the keyboard, many lost my old rig and getting parts for a newish one. and a long lasting keyboard would go a long way.