Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, I've never had a gaming mouse, besides it combines with my desk.

I would like the keyboard to improve my typing experience. Plus the backlighting thoooo!

I really want a new keyboard and mouse as I've been using the same Apple Keyboard from 5 years ago and the same Logitech mouse since 2009. I wan't a new fresh start and try some mechanical switches!

The mouse, because my Misses RAT.7 is dying on her and she keeps yelling about it!

The keyboard because the one I have now is awful and I love the videos 

i would want to win the  keyboard because im stuck with a stock hp membrane keyboard and its on its last lease of life (took me 10 attempts to write this keyboard decided to be finiky as hell)

The keyboard, because I don't have a mech at my mom's house and she likes how they feel. (and so do i)

I would really like the mouse because I currently have a cheap $25 one which is not that much fun to use (but it is better than my last one tho).

I would love to have the keyboard.  I already have a Tesoro for my home system, though not as nice, and love the quality of it.  My keyboard at work is a piece of crap membrane thing.

My boyfriend is always raving about Cherry MX brown switches and I'd like to gift this to him <3

I would like the mouse please. I have a old 2 button hp mouse that came with my mothers desktop from 2002 and only the right mouse button works. I love your channels and content so in the event i dont win can i please have an autograph from you and the crew? Thank you for the chance and good luck to all who participate.

I would like to have the keyboard, becouse now I have the 12 years old Samsung's keyboard just like this one on the phooto. I'm beginner in programing so I write a lot, but my keyboard is really irritating, becouse it send the "-" by itself, then I must look in the code where the unnecessary minus is :/dsc00283_3.jpg

I am heading off to Engineering College, and some new gear is a priority.  It would be a pleasure if a Sagitta mouse went with my rig and I to the campus.

Love to get the mouse as I need a new one. Old one broke down, so I'd love to try out that mouse.

Hey, keyboard looks awesome for my new white and blue build, and this is the exact piece o' crapo keyboard im using... Help Me ~ From your Van Island Bud2050756

It would be awesome to win a keyboard. My standard dell keyboard has held up throughout the years but I feel like it's time to retire the old dog.

Keyboard for me! Never had a mechanical keyboard and here in Greece there is no such thing as a decently priced decent mechanical keyboard... :-( Love you guys!

The Excalibur v2, because I have a good gaming mouse. I'm currently using a keyboard that was considered "New Tech" back in the days of XP.

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like to win the mouse because for the past few years I have been using an old ball mouse from my first computer.

I want the keyboard because I am planning on building a PC and that would be 1 less thing I'd have to buy.

Id like the keyboard because my 7 year old Logitech Illuminated keyboard is really starting to show it's age. And I keep hearing people claim that mechanical keyboards are much better?

I just discovered your channel a few weeks ago and I really like it, keep up the good work =)

Wow! what an awesome giveaway!

I like the keyboard best, but they are both fantastic.

I'll rumble along on my ten buck Logitech K120 for now, clicking along-side with my Targus mouse besides. By the way, both are excellent for the price.