Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I want the ssd because everyone needs a least 1 to boot the system, that makes everything faster so then i could get rid of my 2x 320gb raid 0 for boot partition.

Well #1 my HDD is currently dying, having an SSD replacement would be really nice to have, because I don't have money to buy a new one :/
This hits me now that I started developing my game and I can't afford my PC to die x.x

I am in the process of building my first gaming computer and do not have a ssd for it. I would use the ssd for the os and games so that i can get faster boot times

Everyone should be booting off of a SSD. And especially notebook PCs, because they use less power and dont break as much as HDDs from drops/hits. Also the speed.... 
But I want one, because i have a 80 MB/s Toshiba HDD in my notebook and I have the "sata power saving" on, making it even slower.

I would love to have these ssd(s) because with Them I can not only use of them in my case build. But I can use one in my wife and daughter's computers. Also with the fact that I would no longer have to buy the ssd(S) I could spend the money on the wife's valentines day present which makes her very happy and keeps me breathing, which is a good thing. So yeah I would LOVE to Win these. 

My current 120GB SSD is full, and I have been considering buying another SSD so I don't have to run all new games I get off of my 1TB HDD. So this would give me better load times in games like Fallout 4.

I loved SSD so much
I pray to SSD every night before bed
My harddrive hears me

It was jealous of my devotion for fast  read speeds
I called it slow
It forces me to shut down my pc.
I lay in bed and it’s really cold
Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
It’s the SSD

I am so happy
I want to please the SSD
It does'nt roar as it fills my cpu with its data
My HDD walks in
SSD leaves through my window
SSD is love. SSD is life. That's why i want one.

Hey, never had an SSD and would love to have one in my pc. ?

I need blistering SSD speeds for use in music production:

Often I'll be working on music with insane numbers (like 40,000+) of audio samples loaded into RAM. You'd need hundreds of gigs of memory to do this sort of thing, so samples only have a little bit of the beginning of the sample loaded into RAM (so it can play back immediately while it seeks for the rest of the sample on disk). When you've triggered a load of samples at once... you need that blistering speed, and especially benefit from super fast non sequential seek times that freeing yourself from a HDD actuator arm will give you. It's just not possible to do some things I want to do unless my read speed increases significantly. Also projects will load wayyyy faster into memory xD and workflow/exporting will improve.

Do you know one thing... When every body is using even at least a SATA HDD or SSD.... I am using a IDE HDD of 250 GB ..... even though I have SATA  III on my motherboard.... So I really need a new SSD to boost my speed... And u see SSD is costly here.... I really wish I get this SSD.......Thank you LTT for bringing us such wonderful Giveaways... 

And SSD have the amazing speed and reliability... So I think every one in this 21st century want a computer in there system...... It increases the speed of the computer like HELL... It makes your boot faster.....

Everybody need SSD's why from the simple faster boot times, they are also handy when editting photo's rendering videos.

Faster access to lager files.

In gaming it also gives faster access some gaming files are huge.

In total it improves on overall performance.

My only wish now is that the prices drop tomorrow to mechanical HDD price range... but hey I can dream can't I

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I wan't a new SSD so that i can give what my computer deserves my dad said that i'm not allowed to buy anymore computer parts etc. he didn't say anything about winning one :^) 

P.S. I don't know that much about computers but i'm pretty sure that hard drives shouldn't be dropped, lol

None of my computers ever had an SSD. Which is kind of weird because when people ask me for advice about storage I always tell them to get one. Help me I'm a hypocrite!! :o 

a pc without an ssd is a waiting simulator, wouldn't mind a dedicated game ssd

So, why i need it? Because i don't have any SSD yet. So sad :')

And why people need it? Please, please, try to open a program and you can do something else when wait it to open is not funny. Is so painful!

Hope i can get it xD

I would love a ssd ive had a slow hard drive for ever and thought about buying a ssd but didn't have enough money to so i would enjoy a ssd

Why should you have an SSD? Why shouldn't you?! As the prices have dropped so much it's pretty much a no brainer to have at least one SSD running in your system, even if it's just a low capacity boot drive. Considering every PC I build for people now has at least 1 SSD as a boot drive in as standard with another 2-4TB HDD for storage, my poor rig only has a 1TB partitioned HDD in her! I think I need to send some love her way instead of to everyone else's builds.

Well for the longest time all I've had is a 500gb Hard drive, being unable to afford an ssd. I play on a laptop with has 2 other unused drive slots. It would be pretty cool to be able to put my favorite games on an ssd and increase my performance.

My Rig:

Win10 OS | Intel i7 6700k CPU | EVGA GeForce 970 4gb GPU | Kingston HyperX FURY Black 16gb 2133MHz DDR4 RAM | Asus Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard | Corsair RM650 PSU | Cooler Master Hyper TX3 CPU Cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD | Seagate 4tb HDD

I think everyone should have an SSD in their system and their OS and some main-startup apps/games on it because:

- It makes booting the system and starting Steam, Origin, GeForce Experience, sound driver manager, SSD manager (if any), UPlay, GOG Galaxy, the Adobe update thingy, antivirus, your IM solution and many many other shitty... erm USEFUL programs startup and actually update BEFORE you get your tea! Also Win10 can spy on you in the meantime.

- Those darn little thingys make Battlefield 4 maps load up around 2 times faster, which is obviously awesome. If you can fit BF4 and the OS on your ssd ofcourse.

- For smaller places, you almost won't see the loading screen (it just goes black for a while) in Skyrim! For the rest, you most likely won't be able to read the loading tips.

- Fun fact of the SSD: Actually, you won't be able to read the loading screen tips in most of the games!

Also why I want the SSD despite obviously having one already. I've got a friend which me and my buddies hooked up with a setup made of our old components lately, because we were all upgrading at the same time, so his new rig:

- i5 750 @ 3.6Ghz (OC is real hun)

- MSI P55A-G55

- Geforce GTX650

- 2 Seagate HDDs

- 600W 80+ Chieftec PSU (just coz they never failed, and we love them :3)

So as you can see this is a great upgrade from a single core Pentium-whatever and a duct-taped Radeon so-old-it-didn't-get-new-drivers-anymore.

My friend is only missing an awesome SSD, and he could really use it since he's a coder, and this setup makes him money for food :)

Also dude could use a decent keyboard and maybe a better GPU but that's an SSD giveaway ;)

PLEASE PICK ME (HIM) LLT CREW ^^

PS. I watch almost everything you guys release, don't be fooled by a fresh forum acc :)

I currently have a 240gig boot SSD that is kinda dying on me #masterraceproblems and would love to replace it soon. Also, lets be honest, who WOULDN'T want another SSD.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

partd7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I want this to increase space for my games as in my 120 gb ssd i only have 1gb left. A ssd helps increase the speed for example booting up the pc or booting up games. Yes it can be a bit pricey but its a recomended thing for gamers.

I just have a 120GB SSD as my bootdrive. It's already full and i haven't even installed any games on it. I was gonna buy a new one but it would not be bad to win one for free.

I want to win one of those SSDs because i don't have an SSD. 

SSDs are a massive upgrade over the typical hard drive because of they are more reliable and faster.

I need a new SSD because I don't have one yet. :c I'm slowly completing my build, getting all new parts and an SSD would be great. I think everyone should have an SSD since this is a gigantic QoL improvement, not only because EVERYTHING ON IT IS FASTER, but also in terms of reliability. We should say "goodbye" to all HDDs and let them retire.