Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

My actual ssd is only 60 GB, i have nothing but the system on it. A new 240GB SSD should be nice to have some game on it and incress loading speed.

The reason I want this SSD is because I need a better writing speed for recording gameplay.
This way I can record 1080P 60fps without any hussle. At the moment I have some problems with getting FPS drops because my Harddrive cannot handle it.
So a SSD would be great!

I think this SSD would be perfect for working on PCs. I would use this as a perfect device to boot linux on an infected PC to get the users information off their PC, and back on to it with ease, will still being able to use it on an internal basis if needed. Perfect on the go workshop drive? I believe so!

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

i am planning to upgrade my storage in my PC from a SSHD to SSD and winning this would save me so much money. really cant wait

I em building a new pc and i em looking for good suggestions but I will be happy to win a SSD :)

I'm going to be building a gaming PC for my buddy in Japan, this will be his first gaming rig as well. He is currently using a laptop connected to a monitor running windows xp, so it will be quite the upgrade. I was going to throw in a Samsung 850 evo into his rig as well as a normal HDD, but if I could get this, I will put that in instead and save him some extra cash. I'll be traveling to Japan (Hopefully) by the end of the year so, I could just save it for him until then.

Good luck everyone.

I have a pair of pc's to replace this summer, SSD's would be mighty fine :)

SSD's are pretty much a must have in systems nowadays - once you've included one in a build, you never want to go back to standard mechanical drives.

I have been looking into getting an SSD for a wile now and would love to have one for my boot drive. Why would you not have an SSD for booting is the question. I recommend an SSD to all my customers for a huge increase in speed for day to day stuff.

I want to win this SSD, so that I do not fall asleep when I am waiting for my PC to boot up.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

An SSD is an essential part of any build. Most commonly it's best to use it as a boot drive, but if you want to just make all SSDs

At the moment I only have 2 HDD's, one of which I stripped from my first stock PC, having an SSD would, change my PC life completely :$

As a college student my money always seems to be allcocated for other reasons than buying computer hardware. So Id like to win this ssd, because I dont have one.

I NEED AN SSD BECAUSE I'M BUILDING MY FIRST PC!!!

I'M JUST A 13 YEAR OLD THAT WANTS AN SSD.

Iam building a new pc and budget is tight and iam trying to include a ssd into my build but I don't have the money to buy one 

Yeah ill try and enter this :) 

Thanks for having a simple giveaway

CPU: 6700k 4.6Ghz GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X MB: MSI Gaming M5 PSU: Evga 750 G2 Case: Phanteks EVOLV 

I want a 240 gb ssd because currently I have a 120 ssd and there is no room for extra photos and videos

i think people should have ssd because they are faster more durable cooler quieter and getting bigger and cheaper everyday 

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.91 GHz RAM: G.Skill 4x4GB 2133Mhz DDR3 GPU: AMD HD 7970 3GB SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB PSU: Corsair HX620W  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Case: Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass (Black) Monitor: Dell P2412H, Dell 2012H Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic Mouse: Logitech G203 Prodigy HDD: WD Black 3TB

I would like the ssd so that i can put my os and apps, would be really nice to have better speeds!

I currently do not have any SSD's as they are quite pricey, running on 2 HDD's is hard enough for boot time, performance and much more, me getting my hands on this SSD would be so much more convenient to help me when working around with documents, boot time, benchmarking games and much more...

It's important to have at least 1 SSD in your system for maybe your operating system, or storing and accessing files a lot faster rather than the slow HDD response time, better performance when benchmarking games.

Everyone should have an ssd in their systems because most of the times it is a very good thing  to have. They allow your system to boost really fast, computer gets way faster, games will have a lot less load times compared to on a normal hdd.

I'm actually starting up my own production studio kind of how you guys did it in the beginning. Right now I'm working on creating shorts and getting all the equipment together, but money is really tight and I'm trying to see what I can get to build some decent machines for editing and rendering and an SSD would help for some of the builds I want to do, outside the storage server I'm looking to build as well. Even if I don't win, would you have any advice for a guy trying to do a start up like this? 

I would want a new ssd in order to replace my slow laptop's hdd. It's going to make my laptop run like new and even better.

Everyone should have one because of their speed improvement over hdds.

Its 2016 and I'm still using a HDD. :( I want a brand new SSD for a smoother Windows experience and faster loading times. Especially for loading Adobe programs and some games.

Current Rig - CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 GPU: AMD RX480 8GB RAM: 16GB PNY DDR3 Storage: ADATA 120GB SSD 1TB Seagate HDD OS: Windows 10 Pro

YouTube Tech Channel - Tech House

I never actually owned an SSD but I've used systems that has it, I noticed that it is way better than a normal HDD in terms of speed and reliability and integrity as there isn't anything that could cause a physical failure which happened to me with HDD. I would like to recommend people who would work on projects or tasks, that require high speed data transfers, to consider buying an SSD, I know its expensive than a normal hard drive, but it's worth investing!