Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

A new ssd could help me convenes my parents that I can build my own computer and not blow something up. I could also use it to run Mac OS on my rig right now. Thanks guys you are the best???

SSDs for everyone? Yes! They will tend to be more reliable than HDDs, due to the decrease in moving parts. Thus, the system could last longer. Also, read/write times are faster, so yay!

I personally own a 120gb SSD which we all know is for the operating system and nothing more pretty much..

Now why should everyone have one is a very simple question.. 

Everyone should not be under service to computers, and the waiting time but rather have a more natural flow of working/ or playing :D 

But most of all to have more time to go out in nature or whatever is at choice I guess.. Hopefully nature :)

I want an SSD because I currently don't have one. Everybody should have an SSD because the reads and writes are so fast compared to HDDs. Nobody has time to wait for their PC to boot and programs to load, right?

I would like to win this ssd since my system has 2TB 7200RPM Sata 2 Hard Drive, and would like for my pc to be fast on boot up and playing games as well.

There are few points why everyone should have ssd in their computers, and here is the points i know:

-ssd are power efficient (this is best for laptop, as they get a bit more battery power to save)

-ssd got less heat output

-ssd is faster in many areas like bootup time, faster in bringing up programs + other processes (write/read speeds are faster)

-ssd are silent

-ssd are lighter (good for laptops)

-ssd can be produced smaller/thinner than hdd (again good or laptops)

-ssd can be more reliable as they got less points of failure

-ssd are more durable as they got no moving parts

as for why i want one is because my hdd in my laptop (acer aspire 1410) is making clicing noises and iam saving for an ssd, if i got one from you guys, i will be happy;)

I like SSD's. I like winning giveaways. If I win an SSD giveaway I will have a solid state drive for my computer. And I will be happy that I won a giveaway and an SSD at the same time. I can't remember the last time I won anything. 

I would want one for may computer to make the boot up time faster instate of it lasting for a minute or a half  

Good reasons of having a SSD 

1. They are faster than HDD's.

2. It uses flash memory so, it has lower chance of felling compered to a HDD.

3. SSD's are more compacted then HDD's

4.They are also last longer then HDD's

5.They stay at lower tempters

6.SSD;s are also smaller and litter compering time to HDD's

7.It uses less power then HDD's

8.SSD's are more silent then HDD's

9.It is vibration resistant

But if I were building a starter computer I would have my OS on a SSD and have storage on a HDD

I would like to have an SSD for my new build, I just reached the top of my budget and I can't afford it :(
I think an SSD is a must in every gaming\high performance computer today, it dramatically improves boot times, file transfers and games boot up.

Thanks LTT for hosting this giveaway :)

I am in the process of building my PC, i got impatient and bought a 120gb SSD for my OS (Windows 10) And i was running my computer off of that for a while, i now have a 2 terabyte hard drive installed but i really want something to instal games like fallout 4 onto as well as other programs that i run every day and programs I get impatient loading. If you hadn't guessed i'm a rather impatient man, but hey what are ya gonna do.

I am currently starting to build a new PC and this 240 SSD is precisely the sized i chose for the new pc

An ssd is important since it makes everything faster. From booting up your pc to opening up software. Photoshop will open a lot faster with an SSD and the same goes for IDEs like Eclipse and NetBeans. Games would also load faster with an SSD. This is why everyone should own one. Especially me :)

I would like an SSD because...

A) I don't currently have one.

B) Because I despise HDD speeds

And I believe everybody should have one because, who doesn't like faster read and write times?

I'd like an SSD because I'm tired of booting my win10 from an old IDE because my other SATA HDD is full with "important" stuff. Also SSDs are still expensive in Croatia (somewhat compared to wages).

SSDs are good because they are faster than mechanical drives... I guess people already knew this :P

I think with SSDs becoming cheaper most people should really consider adding one to their PC as a boot drive.

I would like an SSD because I have never owned one and it would be amazing to get a new one for free because I'm going to be building my own PC this month. And I think everybody should want an SSD because the booting and loading speeds are sooper dooper fast.

The difference in a HDD vs SSD is significant in terms of performance. Plus with the gradual decrease in cost/GB and increase in reliability, ssd's should now be a part of every system builder's PC. Once you go ssd, you wont go back

I'd like a new SSD because i currently have a 120gb one, which isn't suitable for a gamer, but i'm young and have almost no money, everyone needs one of these because the boot times are fantastic, but having one over 120gb is a must, just a little bit too small, after 2 months of using it, you've accidentally installed all of your programs onto it and not your secondary HDD.

I would like this ssd to put in my crappy laptop so it can boot windows super fast because now it's like 2-3 minutes to boot. :(   
Every one need SSD because of speed mainly for windows to boot fast and for copying/writing large files on it super fast.
Have nice one.

I dont have an ssd so that is why want it and done and booting faster would be nice.

i want to upgrade my pc for better performance. becase i only used hdd 1tb WD, i'll happy if i win this. thank you.

Would love to win a SSD for my parents old PC because it's a fantastic upgrade.