Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I think everyone including should have a ssd cuz its a upgrade which can matter the most to make a snappier PC out of a old pc

I hope i win because i will give it to my brother,  he is in need of a farster computer( old Asus laptop ), and his pocket cant get him a SSD.

As i tell everyone if you are fine with an HDD then stay, because when going SSD there is No! turning back to HDD it is a new world when trying an SSD ! But if you can affort an SSD then go for it !!:)

Best of luck :)

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

The SSD are better tan the HSD en every way it's faster  safer  and also smaller, so I was thinking to build my first  computer and  having  one of these  could actually make it so much easier

I never had a SSD in my 5 years of being a builder, gamer and enthusiasts.. Sounds fishy but yeah, never had one.. Why? Because I have no budget and I'm still a college student. If I would be luck.. Panther will be my 1st SSD, so no matter how many SSD's I will get if I already have a job, Panther will still stood out because of the brand value of being my 1st SSD... .Yep.. Hoping.

Adobo, Kilawin, Liempo and More. :)

I currently have an old 128GB SSD that I got over three years ago but it is dying :/.   My speeds are down to 350 GB/s Read and 275 GB/s right. It should be 450 on both sides. :D

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Well i don't have an SSD at all and i'm trying to built a pc, i've got a few of the parts but i'm struggling to afford it all so this would be extremely helpful because i'll have to go with a standard hard drive.

I have a 250gb ssd. Its filled up.  My big open world games take AGES to load. 

Solid state drives dramatically improve system response time,  and makes everything much more enjoyable. 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

I have no SSD and my computer takes so long to boot up. No one should have to wait that long for a computer to boot up.

I'm using a 120gb 840 EVO as a boot drive and I'd love to get something better, and it is 2016 everyone should be using an SSD as a boot drive.

Thank you for the giveaway :)

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

Everyone should experience, at least once in their life, the bliss of having your computer boot from an SSD.

Often times faster than it take my monitor to warm up, just awesome.

I have a system with NO HARD DRIVE AT ALL, and it's difficult to boot a computer without a hard drive. I am in a special computer science program in high school and I want to see all my friend being jealous. I think also the ssd looks very cool.

I do not currently own a ssd and would love to have one of these 240gb ssd in my system currently I am running a seagate hardrive. I feel everyone should have a ssd do to fast load times.

In my current gaming system, all I have is a 500gb hard drive that is a few years old. I have never used an ssd, and would welcome the change in speed for my boot device and some of my games. An ssd is one of the easiest things to upgrade to in an older system which is why they are so appealing and why, if you have a slow pc, you should buy one

I don't even have and SSD! That's why I'd like to win an SSD!

Simply speed. A quick and responsive experience is a must if going from a hard drive or at least from a slower ssd.
Personally I want to change from boot derive to an ssd, booting to windows from HDD is killing me.
Also you can showcase the SSD in your build, specially a good looking one like that Panther.

so basically SSD is a MUST.

I have had my PC for about 3 years and I have upgraded every component except my HDD. I am 15 and had to save all the money myself. I have no money left and I can not get a job too make more. Upgrading my boot drive to an SSD would make my computer a lot faster and make me a lot happier. I would greatly appreciate it if I got picked for this give away.

I need one! 

Basically because my pc is old as it is a new ssd would do wonders! 

i would love having one of these ssd because i don't have any and i need one in order to boot mi computer and mi favourite applications in a few seconds and not in a few minutes 

Everyone needs an SSD! I just switched with my most recent build and I didn't know what I was missing! Everything is SO FAST! I am ecstatic that you guys are giving these away. It's going to help people a lot!

Quote me if you want me to reply.

I have to buy a new hdd, my 320gig is not enough anymore, even better if it's an ssd, we all know why.:D let's get lucky!

I have both a 120GB SSD and a 2TB HDD and I've filled them both as far as I'm comfortable with, so I need more fast storage! There's no room on my SSD for larger games that take forever to load (Battlefield 4), so if my cpu AIO wasn't about to die, I'd get some myself, but given the situation I can't afford it right now, making me choose between what steam games I want installed and which ones are relegated to the library. Help!

Everyone should have an SSD! It makes such a huge difference that most people overlook. Yes, a better CPU will help your computer load and run programs much faster. But, an SSD helps install and load those programs in a way than a better CPU or a HDD ever can.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I think I should win the panther ssd because I do not have an ssd in my system, I'm currently booting and running everything off a seagate 1Tb hdd (which takes 2 mins to boot). I think everyone should have an ssd in their pc because they are becoming more and more avalible with cheaper pricetags and are well worth it. (Although I just havent gotten around to buying one yet)