Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

With an SSD, I get the peace of mind of not having to worry about that dreaded clicking sound...

I would love to get this ssd as I only have a 32gb sssd and I could benefit from it a lot especially since Windows take forever to load up

Everyone should have an ssd in their computer so that they can use it to run Windows and other major applications much faster than you could with a normal hard drive

What does a beast computer benefit from when their storage drives are slow. Everyone should use an SSD as a buffer to offload their data to their high capacity hard drives, they could be used as a faster more redundant layer of storage.

Edit: Forgot a smiley:D.

I would love a new SSD because I just have my friend my other one that I was gonna use as a scratch disk for editing

My gaming PC was stolen recently and I am trying to build a new one, this would help me a lot :(

Cause a spinning potato that goes tick. tick. tick. tick. would be so much faster with a SSD. :D

i need a ssd for my set up i dont have one right now and my boot time are horabal and some game tack 10+ minits to lanch i am upgrding soon so a ssd whould be a nice add on to my fucher rig

Booting up with a hard drive sucks like hell the noise and time, everbody should have at lest one SSD for the OS. Share the love x

Because. it's SSD!

It's good having a SSD for tons of reasons. but I got 2 reasons why we need SSD.

1) It is much faster to boot into the OS and applications

2) Come on. It's not just about faster boots and stuffs like that. It has faster writing speeds whenever you're copying a file from it or to it.

PLUS I DON'T HAVE SSD YET HAHAHA

I don't  have an ssd on my system  am just using a hard drive.. So i need one wanted to  see the difference 

I would like to have on of these SSD's as I only have a 600GB 5400RPM hard drive, and an SSD would help me boot to my range of Linux distros. I think that everyone should have an SSD to at least store their OS on, as they greatly increase load times, and are easy to put into your computer, as they are smaller than standard hard drives.

I'm about to build my first custom computer and getting this SSD would save me some money. And I have never had an SSD for a PC before.

I would like the SSD because I dont have one... the most boring resaon I guess. But SSDs are really something everyone needs. The boost up your performance/ loading speeds espacially when you install windows on them, like I would.

Getting an ssd for your pc is like attaching a jetpack to a snail.

I would be really happy to speed up my rig (with a dying hardrive) with one of these.

I desperately need a SSD I currently have a 500gb 5400RPM mechanical HDD in my laptop. It can run games pretty well but when transferring files, or even installing games the longest part is never the download.

It is also affecting the load times on the laptop for some games and programs.

In my opinion everyone should have an SSD in their rig, provided they can fit it into the budget, they help with many various aspects of everyday life and can be a huge help for many reasons. Personally I want one as I don't currently own one, and sometimes waiting 3 minutes for my system to boot up (and it was made in the past 2 years) is a bit unbearable.

I want a SSD so i could boot up my computer faster.

Everyone should have at least one for their system drive, as it boots up a lot faster and programs/games load faster and loading times are cut significantly.

My laptop hasn't had a hard drive in two years, it's just sitting on a shelf and I haven't been able to afford a new one or even to splurge on an SSD. An SSD would bring this puppy back to life and make me mobile again.

because i'm going to buy an i3-6100 with a mobo and a ram stick and i already have an old psu , So that will awesome if cant just start the pc the same day i'm buying it . i really hope i'll win an ssd , because i'll on hdd only , and if i'm going to buy an ssd it'll take months :( i really hope i win , and thanks for LTT and APACER :*

CPU: Intel - Core i3-8100 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($128.90 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI - H310I PRO Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($88.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($41.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($29.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 500 GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($24.49 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3 GB SC GAMING Video Card  ($229.89 @ OutletPC) 
Case: NZXT - Manta Mini ITX Desktop Case  ($74.98 @ NZXT) 
Power Supply: Corsair - VS 650 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($49.87 @ Amazon) 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($99.39 @ OutletPC) 

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

First off, thanks for the giveaway. I think that I should win this wonderful opportunity for one simple reason. I have a 120GB 5400 RPM HDD in my older MacBook. This drive is slow and corrupted, and makes productivity and gaming near impossible to accomplish. With one of these SSDs in there, I will be able to reach speed never seen on my MacBook and actually get things involving large files done in a decent amount of time. 

Thanks, 

BaccaBossMC

I believe sharing the benefits of being a techie is a great thing, letting my loved ones feel the speed of an ssd will make them much happier, anyways happy chinese new year to everyone :) from the country of singapore :D

I realy want to try an ssd but in south asia these things are freaking expensive isnt possible to buy one on a students budget. so i always gave priority to essential things in my last build like the graphic card and the cpu. Would be sweet if i can get one now