Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

i dont have a SSD would love one for my laptop thanks

We have an old system, which i want to install Windows 10 on for some testing purposes, but that only has an 6 year old HDD, that is broken. A new SSD would've been awesome (for anyone), since They're so much more faster and more reliable than the old HDDs. 

Going pure Awesome in tech.

Im still using a 300gb Western Digital Velociraptor. And ssd would be a perfect addition to my system seeing as the only thing I can hear is when my hdd accesses data. I have all my fans running at 50% as I prefer a quiet system. Hearing my system clicking away while web browsing is so sad. System boot time 1 minute 15 seconds.

My dad's HDD just started failing, in the process of me building a FreeNAS backup server! Arghh!
I would love an SSD to get rid of that mechanical drive of his and make him a part of the SSD master race. :P

Ahwyeahhh SSD's are awesome! My laptop is really slow because of the old HDD that's in it, so I would like to have one!

from a person experience i know that an SSD can be one of the best upgrades to make to a preexisting PC.  My boot times jumped from roughly 80 seconds to 12 seconds.  It is amazing how much HDDs bottle neck a PC 

For the last 6 years I had the same old, wracky pc. It was good at the time, but it can't do anything that great anymore. Now I'm going to finish my next build, an I7-6700k, GTX 980, etc. I have bought most of the parts, I need just the GPU and an SSD. First I had to choose between an SSD and an HDD, I didn't have enough money for both of them, and I still don't have. So I chose the HDD, because of the space. I think an SSD really imrpoves how a system works, and I think everyone should have one. It affects very much the performance, from what I've heard, and I think it's a need in these day, especially for people that have computers in general as a hobby. I hope I win one :) It would really save me from much money spent, if not, I'm gonna buy one in 4 or 5 months anyway :D 

I have a pretty entry level gaming PC and an SSD would give it a good boost in terms of boot times

I think everyone needs SSDs because they are faster and take up less space in your build; you can mount an SSD anywhere! I have one SSD as my primary/only storage device which has a full 250GB used, so I need more space of any kind.

The only storage in my main computer is the 500G 7200rpm drive that came with my system when I bought it used. Aside from the fear that my main drive will fail eventually, it would be nice to finally have a system that boots quickly. I do certainly plan on purchasing some new storage anyways but it would be nice to save on a boot drive.

I don't think that everyone needs an SSD but there are not many reasons why having a faster, more reliable storage solution would hurt.

A ssd that can be used externally will be super helpful for when I upgrade my ok not meant for gaming but I game on it anyways laptop to a desktop I can transfer my games easier  this way.

I would like to add more SSD's to my desktop for more game storage and video editing render/cache files.

the reason i ask for an ssd is because currently i turn on my pc and go down stairs to make a cup of tea and if im lucky my pc will be there waiting for me to use it but nine times out of ten it will still be on the windows starting up logo.  

I want a SSD to use it as my boot drive. It's probably faster than a 5 year old metal piece of ... metal.

Considering how slow my hdd is my day would be much nicer with an SSD

my laptop is 5 yrs old and has a 120 gb hdd which is of no use except for booting it up and brrowsing.

i think everyone should use ssds(when they are cheaper) because a lot of time could be saved instead of being spent up in booting up computers or copying files or crashing hdds.

Everyone should have an SSD in their system because I belive in Ryan Shrout. Soon, we will be at the 10-15 cents per gig pricing on SSD's. That and them load times! Why would you not want your saved games to load in 7 seconds, or loading into a new section in Fallout 4, in about the same time or less??

Having this SSD could really expand the life of my Probook 6560b... the mechanical HD is so slow..... it has aged ... :(

BTW every old laptop should use some kind of SSD

Why would you need a new laptop to go to youtube facebook and other site?

Just upgrade the HD to an SSD and use it for several more years.

That would be just awsome for my new cpu with the upcoming amd chips... Besides who needs a HD nowadays? right?

I want one because you can never have enough of them in your system, I want all the storage. Everyone should have one as at least a boot drive since it makes loading windows so much faster! Plus some games also benefit if stored in an ssd. 

i'm going to build a system soon, and i would love being able to have an ssd in there and everyone should be able to have an ssd in their systems because an ssd is just so much faster and more silent.

I would love an SSD as my current boot drive is a real old Seagate 80gb HDD. The SSD is the only thing i have never thought of upgrading in my ancient machine as i have just gotten used to slow speeds. It's 2016, and its time to upgrade. Also everyone should have SSD's, especially if you're inpatient! I've seen boot times for all kinds of machines and holy b'jeebus! SSDs just are like.... uuuuuhhhhh meeeeh gawdddd. Like, i would do many things for a SSD. Also they can improve the gernal speed of a computer and are a lot safer, then HDDs, as they do not include moving parts, which in my opinion should be a nono for computers, apart from fans. Fans are good, fans are cool..... ;)

As always, thanks for this opportunity Linus and crew!