Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I think that everyone should have an SSD it's because theýre smaller, faster, completely quiet, they have a lower rate of failures vs traditional HDDs, you can have them in different flavors sata, pci hybrid and way more and they're way more cooler than a HDD

:)

The transfer speed would be useful for my mild video editing. Takes forever to transfer those 5gb+ files.

I need an SSD because silence (and speed) is golden. Also I never laugh at your accents. I feel like that is pretty big of me.

I have a 30 gig boot drive but I need a games SSD. my rig is pretty quiet and the mech drive just kills me.

As I will be starting college, Funds are hard to come by and my current build is stuck with a 1tb WD green hdd. A fresh, new, great quality SSD would greatly improve the user  experience to my current build.

I need a SSD because i do not yet have one big enough for me. I think everyone should use a SSD its so much faster and more reliable.

I want one of these SSDs because the one that is currently in my system is almost full. 

Or I may use that sexy looking piece in a system I am planning on building.

Dang, I really want an SSD. I'm working on a build for my mom that should last her for quite a while (750ti+i5-6400), and an SSD would be great for it.

I would love an ssd, so I can upgrade my laptop, from a hdd to ssd ^0^

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro

I want a new SSD because, primarily, I don't have one and because HDD's are ssssslllllooowww.

Everyone should have an SSD in their system because these things are ~~FAST. No more waiting on boot-up and app startup. :P

Why i want the  AS330 Panther 240G SSD it because its FREE!! :D and because i needed it for my new desktop that i am planning to build. :D

Everyone should have an SSD because trying to run Windows 10 or Mac OS El Capitan on a conventional hard drive is like swimming in molasses. I know this from experience.

AMD FX-4300 @ 4.2 GHz --- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 --- MSI 970A-G46 --- 8 GB DDR3 RAM

XFX R9 270X 2 GB --- 250 GB Samsung 840 Series SSD --- 2 TB Smasung HDD

EVGA SuperNOVA 750W B2 --- Corsair Spec-01 + 2x SilenX EFX-12-15 + NZXT Sentry Mesh

Windows 10 + Ubuntu 14.04

I've got a mini ITX system with minimal storage bays and a lack of support for full size hard drives. So a 2.5" ssd would be great, especially since I've currently only got 120gb of storage.

yes definitely everyone should atleast have one SSD in their PC for the OS!

i already forgot how long it actually take to boot up my windows back in the days when the OS still installed into a mechanical HDD

I want one to put in my mother's system. I recently upgraded mine to a boot SSD and am reaping the benefits. I'm sure she would enjoy the same upgrade.

I dont actually have an SSD and really want one but i cant afford it, plus my computer takes a bit to boot up and an SSD would be nice. :) 

Plus the SSD is sexy as.

I have i7 4790 32 gb memory and 6tb of hdd BUT lack ssd what a shame, i can put this ssd to good use in my desktop system.

I need an SSD because it realy sucks when ur in the middle of a giant story mission in Fallout 4 and by the time the game loads after going through a loading time and you forget what just happened.

I'd like to upgrade the terrible 5400rpm drive that has been sitting in my PC since 2010. All PCs should have an SSD, at least as a boot drive, because it just improves user experience so much.

I have never owned a ssd, but my computer could really benifit from faster boot and loading times.

I currently have a 120 SSD from Sandisk.  I use it only for os and my most frequently played programs and games.  I am always struggling to cordon off my available space when downloading new things and I also have, sadly, experience with my hard drive failing on me on two different occasions.  SSD's are the best solution for PCs because of their non moving parts, must faster read and write speeds and size as well.  I would love to have an additional SSD to be able to give the system I have now to my family and build myself a newer one that I am saving up for.  

Everyone should have a boot ssd. It is the way of the future...Slow speeds of mechanical drives are unacceptable!