Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

it would be the best part for my computer i am currently working on a full tower computer and would be great to have

My current SSD is full and moving stuff on/off it makes me cringe

I need a 2nd SSD, because my current one is full (120GB XD) and i dont have a mass storage HDD. Everyone should have a high speed SSD for a boot and frequent apps, because faster load times = more productivity.

I'd love to win one of these SSDs to speed up my OS and game load times. Thanks for being awesome LMG guys!

i am currently building a lower end gaming pc for my nieces (they are minecraft fanatics) and i was going to use one of the 500gig hdd's from my old gaming rig that i had in a raid0 stripe but they are both dead.  i could use the SSD for their comp for a boot drive and to hold the few games they play. 

Everyone should have an SSD in their pc because it cranks your pc to 11!

Would love to get a new SSD because i only bought a 120gb a few years ago and it would be great to get a bigger one so I can actually play games off it.

I've never actually owned an SSD before, but almost every other PC enthusiast I know has at least one in their system. It'd be great to join the crowd, and everybody else should, too.
I mean, who wouldn't want super-fast read/write times and incredible boot-up speed? (Maybe Grandma, 'cause she thinks it's evil Nazi engineering...)

My Windows is currently stuck in my 60 gb SSD that I bought few years back when the technology was still new. Ran out of space even with running Windows Update. Then I got creative and Symbolic Link delivers! Using link shell extension to move and create junction of my Program Files and Application Data, I can now update my Windows again. 9_9 Unlocker helps too to unlock those pesky explorer locked files.

Would be awesome, and I stress AWESOME if I could get my hand on dem DANKIEST Panther SSD. My 2nd SSD is almost full and I blame Battlefield 4 for that. 

Panther SSD is endorsed by Black Panther in the upcoming Civil War movie. jk

How do I shoot web?

I want a new SSD because you can never have enough Solidness of State!

funny-pictures-begging-cat-288x300.jpg

I am in the process of getting parts for my first ever gaming rig. I still need somewhere on the lines of $1000 worth of parts (some of which is coming out of taxes) so getting one of these would definitely help cut that cost down. Thanks for being the best tech channel around, you guys have helped me in so many ways.

I have a single 1TB HDD, which when loading even Microsoft word, can be slow. If I were president of the US, it'd be a global obligation to have an SSD (preferably with Microsoft word installed) in all systems, including embedded ones in vending machines.

Would really like an SSD to speed up my system. SSD's help with load times and are pretty affordable now so there is no excuse not to get one!

I would use a new SSD as an upgrade for my dad's laptop, as he's still using a spinner and it takes some time to boot.

I would use a new SSD as an upgrade for my dad's laptop, as he's still using a spinner and it takes some time to boot.

Would love to get this! Already using an SSD in my laptop but I'm saving up for a pc and I wouldn't be able to live without an SSD in there. Probably getting 2 actually. :P

Once you go SSD you never go back.

1. Because a 10 year old HDD isnt up to par and muh vidyagaems don't fit on it anymore. I want one because its a thing i don't have and i cant buy it because money is also a thing i don't have... Just like a job, friends or girlfriend... :l

Never owned an SSD before though so you might want to give it to someone more adept.

everyone should have an ssd . its more durable to physical damage so for laptops its a must in my opinion. and for desktops i think its just added for speed.

Well, you aren't really running an "up to date system" without a SSD in it. When I did the switch from HDD to SSD system drive I was amazed at the difference in boot up times and system responsiveness, and I would like my brother to have that same experience. But, I can't afford to buy him one so winning this would be awesome! :)

Have a small pretty small USB I'm using for storage, and it would be pretty awesome to have high speed storage like this.

I have a seagate baracuda 160 gb 8 yr old hdd and its full. So I guess I am the most deserving contestant :P 

I only have a 500gb hdd and its very slow also its failing. So i need a boot ssd please.

I needed to save money on my build so I decided to cut back on the SSD size. Big mistake. 120GB fills up real fast with a windows install and 1-2 games.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

I'm in the process of designing myself a new rig, so that I can give my old(ish) rig to my girlfriend! The SSD would allow me to give her a faster boot drive, which would be a sweet upgrade for the otherwise 5 year old PC..

Cheers for the giveaway guys, good luck to everyone! xD

My current ssd is spitting out random errors and is close to failing so having a new one would be saving a lot of money.