Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I want and ssd so i can have a Boot drive so i can run my OS with no problem, i also think it could be used for servers for other people who have this in mind and it would be very helpful for them or any other reason someone else wants this ssd. Good luck to everyone who wants to win it!

my current system doesn't have an ssd. SSD will definitely help with windows start up and running applications.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

I would like to have one of these SSD's because my laptops hard drive failed and i need a new drive. having an SSD in there would be amazing.

Who doesn't want boot times and load times to be faster?

I want a new ssd because I don't have one. I just cant seem to be able to buy an ssd when I can buy a 1tb 2.5" drive or a 2tb 3.5" drive for the same amount of money.

My machine makes all kinds of noises sometimes that I fear are a failing disk drive. My computer is 5-6 year old, with the HDD being carried over from the previous PC. (unknown age at this point)
A new PC is coming and SSDs are obviously going to be a component, getting one free would help alleviate some cost!

If I won the SSD I would put it into my laptop which runs way slower than it should

Please pick me I am stuck with 2 old mechanical hard drive that cause my computer to take 10 minutes to fully start up I have been thinking of getting an SSD but haven't wanted to spend the $150-200 on a new one. 

Everyone is talking about their old SSD's well I would love to get this because my boot drive is a WD blue hard drive.

I would love to win one to replace my 120GB Samsung 850 Evo as it is just not enough space. Everyone should have a SSD because when I made the switch from my standard HDD it made a world of differences in my boot times and overall responsiveness of my system. I'll never go back.

I could sure use one of these. Never used an SSD before and this would make a great replacement for my dying HDD. 

I would love for everyone to win an ssd since its so much faster, quieter, and sleeker, not to mention power efficient!

Thanks for the Giveaway!

I want an SSD so that I will be able to have the SSD experiance by adding it to my build so I don't only have a 500GB hard drive.

I need a new ssd so I can have one dedicated to my OS and the other for games

I believe my wife should have the new Apacer SSD. Her old HDD from her laptop crashed last week which had on it every picture of my 1 year old since her birth. I sent the HDD to "We Recover Data" since I saw how they worked with Linus when the Wohnnock server crashed (think that's how you spell it?). As anyone may know, this is going to set us back by quite a bit.

I believe everyone should have an SSD (and a redundant drive) so they will never have to hear the 'click of death', and possibly lose irreplaceable information.

Best luck to everyone else, but I certainly hope I'll get to surprise my wife with a reliable SSD.

I can say without a doubt that having an ssd has vastly improved my computer experience.  Using one as a boot drive at this point is the only way to go.

I'd love a new SSD to replace my crappy 1TB Hard Drive because i'm sick of getting home form school, finishing all my homework (which is a lot in my last year of school) and walking my dog, only to have to wait 15 minutes for the thing to start up. Then to top it all off, after i finally boot into a game, windows decides to be a bloody mongrel and start some stupid Service Host: Local System BS and take up the entirety of my Hard Drive's usage and damn near crash my computer. I live in straya and honestly its bad enough trying to deal with a mid end rig that's hotter than the fiery depths of hell and all the kangaroos jumping around in the backyard, knocking all the drop bears outta their crib and trashing the neighbors barbie; let alone a slow computer.

My computer's HDD is starting to fail and glitches out frequently. I need to upgrade it.

I've never heard of this brand before, so if it's good, hopefully the forums will be filled with success after this giveaway is over!

I really need an ssd so that it doesn't take like 10 minutes for my pc to boot up fully so its totally usable. I also wouldn't mind chucking a few games on there so the loading times are a tad shorter. I would probably put all of my apps like edge and steam etc on it as well because atm it takes like over 10 seconds to open many of them.

I'd love one so that my racing game and my steam games would perform better.

I dont have an ssd and because i live in australia they cost like $5 a gig. Giving me one would basically be charity.

On 2/8/2016 at 2:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

On 2/8/2016 at 2:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I don't have much storage left on my pc, one time I was having lag issues in a csgo game, and I retarded it, it took about a half our to restart, and we had a 15 minute timeout, and I didn't get back until after the game ended also it would be nice to do thinga with files and open games and stuff faster.

I am running 2 500 g HD that i got when i bought my system 5 years ago and have never had an SSD in my system. I would love to have one for boot and most used programs.