Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Would love a new SSD mostly because I do not have one yet! So I would love to be able to experience the faster side of things!!

Because i want to give it as a gift to my fraind who does not have enough money to buy it

Everyone should have a ssd because:

1. they're faster than hdd (on my old pc the boot with hdd required 2 minutes but with ssd just 15 seconds)                         
  2. they aren't noisy, they just don't have a disk spinning inside them.                          
  3. they have low energy consumption            
  4. they have low temperatures.                     
  5. they have higher survival rates after falls                                                                
  6. really fast windows installation.              
  7. games load instantly.                      So i think that everybody with a good budget shoud buy an ssd for the operating sistem and the most used applicarion but paired with and hdd for all the other stuff that you don't use every day

my computer takes about 10 minutes to boot up because my primary HDD is on it's way out. help a poor aussie out. I like unicorns and lukes hair xD

Apparently it isn't OK to only have a 2TB WD Green at 5400 RPM on an 8350 system with an r9 390 xP,

Gave up on Fallout 4 due to the loading times, at least I can play DotA 2 :L

Never dismiss a possible solution because of a respected brand.

IT Admin perusing a bachelor's in Computer Engineering.

I want a new SSD to fit into my build which only has a HDD. The pro's of an SSD are so much better than a HDD. I would be able to boot within 10 seconds instead of booting within 2 minutes.

I've never had a SSD and would love to boot games off of one but I just don't have the money to get a good one and currently my computer only has a 148 Gb hard drive with the operating system and 4 games on it. it's from my old Optiplex 755 that I upgraded from yesterday for $85. So yeah I want the SSD becuase it would be nice and I kinda have Really Crappy storage on my PC... 

I would put this SSD in my brothers system so we don't have the issue of waiting for his old hdd to load games so we can get to the actual game.

Human intelligence decreases with increasing proximity to oncoming traffic.

I've never had an SSD before, but have used a computer with one, and the difference it made was crazy. I was used to the slow load and boot times on my computer and didn't even realize how much of a difference a solid state drive makes. It seems like everyone should have one in their system because they are crazy fast compared to the old HDDs. 

I want one please :D

So i can have the speediest computer :D

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

This SSD will lessen my computer booting time and it will be a big help in my games and other apps since im using a old hhd.

Why everyone need SSD?

SSD is a must have since booting a computer, copying large size of files and loading of games in a HHD takes time. 

i would like this ssd for a firend as her old hhd craped out and this would be a nice part for me to use to help repair her pc

An SSD speeds up almost every task a PC performs, and it's exactly what my system needs to remove a HDD bottleneck! 

I'd love to get a new SSD, my last one was a 30gb SATA2, In today's busy world it's nice to have your PC boot faster and load things faster which a SSD is great for.

I don't have an SSD in my system and this would be a very welcome addition to my PC.

the gaming/engineering workstation i recently built has an ancient WD caviar se 400 gb hard drive that just doesn't cut it for the kinds of work i do on it. Loading programs takes ages and my boot times are pretty atrocious. A new ssd would drastically improve the overall system performance and allow me to utilize the old drive as a backup.

Well, I believe that everyone should have an ssd because that way we can load up our games quicker. Loading up GTA would be a walk in the park! :D 

Thanks guys!

I want a 240gb SSD to replace an 80gb old laptop drive that I use in my desktop currently

I want a new ssd to help me replace my old one as I just got it and the ssd is almost out of space

I've been wanting to get one, but the price of SSD's over hdd's for me is still a little bit high, when I don't mind just using raid on my good old platter drives. I would rather save up for a new graphics card instead, ya know. If I got this drive from the giveaway here, it would save me the pain of dishing out the money to start my delve into the world of SSD speeds. 

I could use a new SSD its been a while since my last upgrade.

I literally have no storage in my computer right now, so this would make it a WHOLE lot more functional.

Because I'm constantly running out of space on my 840 EVO and my mini itx case doesn't really have room for another big HDD

"Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person)."

I'd like to win an SSD for a friend of mine who's operating his Desktop with a 7 year old HDD so he can have reasonable loading times and can finally get rid of his final bottleneck.

I think everyone should have at least an SSD in their system to eliminate storage of all things being a bottleneck, not to mention it's going to necessary with 4k coming into the picture.

weow