Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would like to try that Kova! Getting tired of my current mouse, the R**** Death*****. Bought it twice after one was broken and the scroll wheel on this not so new mice is starting to break. Yeah don't ask why  :mellow:

pretty cool giveaway. I love them. and the mice are really nice actually. But I like the kova the most

Thank you very much . your videos are awesome ) . i would love to win a kova

I'd love to win the kova, because it's a beautiful mouse. Looks really functional too.
Thanks LTT and Roccat for this giveaway.

Awsome give away I would like the Rocat Kova cause it looks sick! Well sicker than Rocat Kiro!!! Also cause I'm still using a cheap as PS/2 Mouse -_-

I would love to win the kova.  It looks pretty beast.

Kiro, will be giving it to my friend who uses his mice left-handed, and I'm tired of seeing him use a crappy cheap Microsoft mouse.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

The kova would be great, i'm a video editor so i need as many programmable buttons on my mouse as possible!

I would Love To Win Kova with that great design and look by seeing it , DAMN WANT IT SO BAD .

I would love to have either of these gorgeous specimens! I think I would plump for the Kova, because it has more buttons and I value the functionality.

KIRO please, so I can waste more time on DOTA than I already have. 

I think the Kova one looks awesome, Im new to PC gaming and currently use a controller, would like to get a Gaming mouse and keyboard so winning this would be awesome  :)

Kova would be AWESOME, thanks

Please spread the fire, burn like, and toast subscribe, and until next time.

Hi :D
Great surprise with such a giveaway.

If I'm lucky enough to win, I'd like the Kova mouse.

Why? Well, actually I like my current mouse, but i've had it for years, and never had the chance to try out any other high-end mouses like these (Any) from Roccat, due to reasons.

Although, i highly doubt that my mouse can keep it up, so a replacement would be due time :D (If by some mystical reason, that my old mouse is still better/prefered over the Kova, then it'd be a great gift for one of my brothers! :D

I'd like to get Kiro for my boyfriend, as his old ~15$ mouse acts wonky and it's getting unreliable and annoying - and a high level gamer can't have that.
One day I'll get myself the beautiful Nyth... One day.

I want the Kova White!! Beautiful looking mouse :) I love the white colour scheme on devices :P

Ryzen 7 2700x, MSI Gaming X RX 480 8gb, Asus ROG X470 Gaming, 2x8gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000, 120gb Kingston SSD (Boot) + 1TB Seagate Barracuda.

Peripherals are awesome give aways, I like the kiro. Thanks.

Damn that kova white looks sexy...

I'd actually like to have a mouse for my laptop,  because right now I need to get behind my disk and get my desktop mouse every single time I use the laptop for gaming...