Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would lovvvvve to have the kova because i am using a $h!ty mice and that is real slow and  it wont even pick up some movements.I am trying to upgrade but i don t have enough pocket money.It would be really awesome if i  had that mouse.

Kova. Because why not? xD

Intel Core i7 4790K 4.4GHz | 2x Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2GB GDDR5 in SLI | Asus Z97-Pro Motherboard | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Corsair VS650

Hello,

I would like a Roccat Kova because it looks cool, and my current mouse is getting old and boring.

Thanks LMG!

to be honest both are really nice mice, but the kiro just pips it for me with the modular design to it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I would like to win because I want to replace my Dragonwar Dragonov mouse to flack faster in CSGO and other games.

I'll go for the kova model

Looks pretty slick and good for my big hand....

Also it has good specs as per linus' review

Any color mate

Kova black please, looks so cool, and my mouse is on it's way out :(

Kova or Kiro. Because my mouse 8x clicking every time.

Wow crazy dude !

The Kova White would be awesome! (plus it'd fit perfectly with my white case :D)

Kiro ofcourse. And I mean come on I'll be able to shoot rainbows out of my hand. That's a slight upgrade compared to my Logitech M105 :P

I would be interested in the Kiro. With a modular mouse it would be interesting to explore the ways a 3D printer could be used to modify it. Also, too often you see mice with too many buttons, simple and elegant is the way to go.

Thanks LTT and Roccat for the competition and all that you do.

"We don't know what we don't know, until we don't know it" - Unknown

Wow, nice giveaway. Thanks roccat for that  ;) 

Why should i win?

- I really try to find and buy some roccat gaming peripherals but in my country they are non existent, and i am stuck with some crappy mouse. I really like roccat, they sponsored my favorite teams in LoL, big like for that one :D (I wont say anything about their quality and performance, that is well known and respected).

Which one?

- Hmm, kiro would be nice :D And if that is not possible, white kova would be nice present to my girlfriend, her birthday is coming soon and kova would make her play more games with me.

Thanks again, hope i win something :D

Would love the kova, I am currently using a generic Logitech wireless one, the battery cover falls off the mouse sometimes :P

I would like to have the kiro :D

(why does it say "Roccat Kiro" at the top left corner when you look at the overview for the Kova on newegg? [i hope that was right :D])

Hi,

I'd like the Kiro because Kova won't fit my hand as well.

I've been looking for a replacement for my previous Roccat for some time now and even thou their mice are quite pricey, they are well worth it.

Good luck for everyone and happy new year!

Br,

Janne

Both mice would be a damn fine upgrade for me but i think if i was to choose I'd pick the Kova :) keep up the good work LMG and cheers Roccat for the give away!

That Kova would be really nice to have! I've been wanting to build my first computer for months so I started watching Linus to learn as much as I could. I want mine to be of high quality and this would start me in the right direction.

Kova white because white peripherals are usually shit except this one.. Also.. Doritos make it orange.. So ltt themed mice :D

I would love to have the Kova. It beats my Logitech g100s by having more buttons and looks better.  Though I'm also a Sucker for awesome stuff. 

Nice, I would like a kova, these in white look pretty cool, I think a white one would go great with my white themed setup.

A Kova would be nice, but if i win i would take any of them.

A good replacement for the OEM one that came with my first PC 6 years ago.

PC: R5 3600X | GTX 1070 | 16GB 3733MHz | Aorus X570 Elite | Corsair Air 540

Laptop: R7 4800H | RTX 2060 | 16GB 3200MHz

Server: R5 1600AF | 16GB 3200MHz | Aorus B450 M | 5 x 8TB RaidZ2 @ LSI 9211-8i