Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kiro could be great for me because is a nice gaming mice and because of the qality of the product.(i am using a roccat isku blue keybord and is awsome)

The kova looks way better, those parts on the sides that are well defined just make it looks amazing!

I would love to win the KIRO. im all towards simple but effective when it comes to gaming.

I would really like the Roccat Kova as I am sure it will aid me in pwning dem noobs. ;)

Gimme dat kova WHITE! Gonna use dis for csgo.

Good luck, have fun.

Kova (white xD) cause I've never had a Roccat product before and would like to try one. Also I don't have twitter. R.I.P

1 VAC ban(s) on record Info

0 day(s) since last ban                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

i would love the kiro because i have the cmstorm mouse and keyboard combo and i'm thinking of upgrading. ohh and my birthday is close by so this would be a great early birthday present

I would love one Kiro :D

I need it to rank up on StarCraft 2  :o

Id like them both.

Still rocking a Microsoft mouse from 2004 lol.

Hello, linus techtips.
I am Ayushman Thapa Mager (onion)
I have been following you ever since i started playing games. Not to sound to creepy but i want to become a pc enthusiast just like linus and his team but my dream however, seems so distant now. I live in Nepal. Most of you have not heard about it but its a small landlocked country between china and india. Like i told, i want to become a pc enthusiast but i cant do so because the declining economic condition of my nation. We were recently hit by an earthquake of 7.8 magnitute. Our country suffered and many died. Just as we were recovering from this disaster, another one struck. It was political more than natural this time. Due to some political miss understanding our one and only trade partner, india, closed off their borders leaving our country with an economic collapse. All i ever wanted was to become a pc enthusiast, i never got involved in political matters of anykind and yet i and many others are suffering. I could use all the help i could get in keeping my small dream alive. As you may guess, even the most basic peripherals cost thousands of rupees. During such hard time, my family wont be able to invest. Even though we are having a rough time, i still watch your videos. I don't want to win the give away, i just want you to notice that you have a loyal fan even here in nepal. 

Roccat is an awesome company. Both of the above mouses are superb. Wish I would win a Kova..Who ever wins it are seriously lucky..

homg that white kova has got me all sorts of keen.

tbh I mostly want to instill some envy into the hearts of my university companions.

do it. you know you want to.

Hayden

I would like the Kiro please. :)  I have been wanting to retire my Roccat Kone+ but didn't know what to get. :(

I want to keep it simple and get a Kiro.

I hate high DPI. Yes, I'm that kind of person

Hey if love to get a white kova because of sort of a long reason but I'll try to sum it up

I'm still in school and I was planning to build a $1000aud computer and I got pretty close to getting all the money ($855) until I broke some machinery worth about $1000 and now I'm literally starting from scratch again so it would be super cool if I could get anything for free so it doesn't take as long to finish this time

And for the reason it's white it matches the case I want to get good luck to anybody reading this and I hope I win

I could use any of the two.

I would need one of them because my gaming peripherals dont last alot more than a year, and my Zowie mouse is pretty much over a year old now.

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works. Practice is when everything works but you dont know why. In this computer, theory and practice are combined: Nothing works and i dont know why.

Atleast i can manage Some things, like my current OC personal best.