Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I'd love a Kova. That thing looks wai more comfortable than my G303

Kiro is sleek and beautiful and is my choice. I want this mouse because i am left handed and this mouse is said to be Modular Ambidextrous. This mouse is very awesome for it contains a 32-bit mobile processor including memory. can't wait to program games with Roccat KIRO.

i would love to win the ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse - Black, because it has 12 programable mouse buttons that will be useful when young my CAD software. i love the ergonomic design. i also like the fact that is has 16.8 million different RGB lighting colours to select from, which will allow me to match the colour of my keyboard and more. i particularly love the stealth look of the mouse. this would be a perfect mouse for my Architecture 3D designing.

I've also followed ROCCAT on twitter :)

After doing lots of research and taking time to think about this decision, I have to say the ROCCAT Kiro is the CLEAR choice for anyone who wants to have a good gaming experience as the Kova appears to suffer from cheap feeling materials, and a terribly awkward shape which is supposedly very uncomfortable. The Kiro on the other hand actually seems very promising. It looks to be extremely comfortable, nice materials, and the design actually looks as if it would suit my needs perfectly seeing as I'm mainly an FPS player. (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive FTW!)

The final verdict:

ROCCAT Kiro!

...please :D

Wanting a Kova cus' mice here at work suck :)

This is Awesome.
ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse - Black would be nice.. :)

Wish me Luck..

I'd love a kova, I've been looking for a quality mouse upgrade. This looks like the one!!

I would love the Kova white because I was actually in the market for a mouse in the first place. I play all sorts of games. From MMOs to FPS to RPG games and because of that, I need a gaming mouse that meets all those needs and the Kova white meets those requirements in my eyes. Why white? Because it looks cool. Wouldbragabout/10

Please i want this kova to rank up on BRAZILIAN SCENE of League of Legends

Kova looks awesome,
my current logitech G5 have served me well for the past 8 years but is getting a touch thread bare

Kova. My current gaming mouse died and uni is sucking up all my money.

The Kiro looks good, and it's slightly shorter than my current mouse (Steelseries Rival) so that'd be nice.

Kiro would be nice, looks like a nice clean simple mouse, just what i want =)

Kova...and why I want to win...? Cause I'm not gona win and I'll just have to suffer and cry while I just use my $5 Kmart car mouse...

I like pie... I wish I could have some pie right now,

And with that pie, I WILL RULE THE WORLD!

WMA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA!

i really like your products, and i would love to get my hands on that Kova mouse so i can try it myself.

kova would great  i need another mouse :)

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

I would love to win the Kova, my current mouse is old and worn out and that Kova looks sweet!

I'd like the Kova, it looks sweet and i've never used a gaming mouse, so it would be cool if the Kova is my first

would love to have ether of them but the kiro would be nice! :) and i wanna win so i can finally get rid of this AZZA mouse and so i can match my roccat Isku keyboard.  :)

Sounds awesome! would love a koda! I have a Logitech g302 but it just doesn't satisfy my needs, its all right but this would be way better!

Kova would be nice. I think this would be a decent Upgrade from my current 5 Euro Mouse.