Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

PLEASE ME AND LUV U ROCCAT 

a kirro please

The kova. It looks slick as my mouse is an old logitech mouse that is about to die.

I want anything just if I could win one as I'm getting my pc this week and will be stuck with a non gaming old mouse plzzzzzzz

Kova looks awesome. My will soon be done and out of service. The usb cord to the pc is beginning to go over. So could be nice with a new mouse, before my current break. Then i can keep gaming ;)

I'd get a Kova. My current mouse is about 10 years old, a "microsoft optical" mouse with absolutely nothing special and a disintegrating scroll wheel. Needless to say, an upgrade would be much appreciated :)

I think the KIRO looks cool also i have big hands so maybe finally a mouse that fits! and if the standard expensions wont work maybe i can use the platworm and make my own

I want anything just if I could win one as I'm getting my pc this week and will be stuck with a non gaming old mouse plzzzzzzz

i wish i won, the Kova white, would be a nice a contrast to my obsidian desk :P

Hey i need the kova because the i have is limiting my performance thx!

I want to win the kova and I will use it mostly for gaming 

My own Kova+ die on me last year so a new Kova would be lovely (inlove)
(also i'm using a Roccat Savu right now, but still, i love my old Kova)

I'd like the Kova because it reminds me of the aggressive BMW X5 SUV look and I'm ready to go off the tracks!!

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Please choose me as I just getting a new pic and I'm stuck with my old mouse which is even not meant for gaming

Hey there guys :)

The kova looks pretty cool. Not to mention the whole smart cast thing without crowding all the buttons close together. If I get it I'll have a mouse with a working middle click again :|

Thanks and regards :)

Kova for me!!.. it's good to have it.. and not just for gamers. The good and adjustable sensitivity is useful in the desktop environment as well, not just games.

I would like the Kova mouse because I've only ever used a $10 mouse and have never used a gaming mouse before, plus it is left-handed friendly for people like me  ;)

I would love to win a Kova White as I've never had a proper gaming mouse before and was recently looking into getting my first gaming mouse, so winning this would be amazing. The kova white also looks really amazing.

Great giveaway thanks, I would choose the Kova for it's looks but would be happy with either. 

id like the kiro because i can hear it yell for me 

Thank you for the chance!

My wish goes to ROCCAT Kova White - because I am refreshing my PC this year and I am going for a White&Black build. Currently I am hunting for parts... a White mouse is one of them !!! ROCCAT Kova White would be to cool!

Again, Thank you Roccat and LTT!