It's rare ThermalTake are spoken about.

LokiFire

Or is it just me?

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

thermaltake.. the kingston of cpu making

The ATI of GPU making. Dead.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

That comparison makes so little sense. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

?

Best Bench Runs & 24/7 Rig

Spoiler

Best Bench Runs

i5 4670k (XTU) - 4.7GHz Core / 4.5GHz Cache | GTX 980 (FireStrike Extreme) 1620MHz Core / 4000MHz Memory (GPUPI) 1721MHz | G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB - 2200MHz CL10-11-11-24 1T

Spoiler

24/7 Rig & Clocks

i5 4670k 4.5GHz (Swiftech H320) | MSI Z87 MPower Max | ASUS GTX 980 1580MHz 4000MHz (NZXT Kraken X41) | 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Corsair Air 540 | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | 120GB Kingston SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda

That comparison makes so little sense. 

fixed a little..?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Its cause theyre a shitty company with shitty practices

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I lol-ed so hard at this  :lol:

who cares what it means, it was funny!

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I lol-ed so hard at this  :lol:

who cares what it means, it was funny!

What?

i was first i wanted to say something xD nothing was going into my head 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Tbh, 3DGameMan is talked about even less. I like Rodney Reynolds's videos.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

for me thermaltake are ehh so so not really great it's okay cause I can use a dremel tool to mod the case a little. My favorite PC case is from fractal design which is the arc XL, corsair power supply ax1200i for two 980 GPUs in SLI, ram G skill ripjaws V (5) 32GB key board: corsair K70 RGB (because i am a sucker for glowing lights don't blame me it's an addiction), and intel 5930K with gigabyte x99 soc champion    

Motherboard: Asus Z97-Deluxe, Processor: Intel i7-4790K@4.3GHz@1.150Volts, GPU: Asus ROG GTX980 Matrix (with a NZXT G10 bracket and a nzxt x41 AIO liquid cooler), Ram: Kingston HyperX 32GB 1866MHz CL10, PSU: Corsair Hx1200i, Storage: 1TB Seagate SSHD with a Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB SSD, Display: BenQ XL2411Z, Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB, Mouse: Razer Deathadder chroma.  

pc part picker list:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/hu0210/saved/#view=qHK6XL

It's because they don't really stand out (except for the wrong reasons). While their copies might be viable alternatives to the originals, it doesn't do much to help with brand recognition in the long run. A lot of the OG case companies can't seem to keep up. Cooler Master has managed to find its own niche with the MasterCase 5.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Thermaltake does not produce bad quality products, well at least not those more expensive ones (everyone's cheap products are mostly crap in IT world).

For example : Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Poseidon Z RGB mechanical keyboard is almost non-existent in YT reviewers videos and it's a pretty sleek looking keyboard! Why ? Probably because they don't pay for reviews...

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

Thermaltake has gotten to the point where the majority of their products are copies of the designs of other companies.   The video above is an obvious copy of an R5.  Other cases are copies of Caselabs Cases.   I believe the same thing was done with some of their fans and some water cooling gear.  

Are the copies badly made?  No.  But they are still copies.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.