Model 01 - A Scratch Built Chassis [Finally done!]

Brodholm

Did a quick render. Need to fiddle with some settings and also optimize my model a bit for it to look good though.

hef5JQOh.jpg

yrsFdklh.png

Once again I am extremely impressed, but seriously you keep making me ruin my pants if you keep it up I might not be able to look at your build logs anymore because pants are expensive.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I think that this guy deserves a spot in the WAN Show! I almost jizzed my pants man. :D It's the best build ever. There were guys that also had incredible builds but it's clean and has nice colour scheme with awesome parts. Man you're awesome! 

Oh.. MY.. GOD... ... [No words] -applause-

-Tony

you should post the build process of that case! its really awesome.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

I think that this guy deserves a spot in the WAN Show! I almost jizzed my pants man. :D It's the best build ever. There were guys that also had incredible builds but it's clean and has nice colour scheme with awesome parts. Man you're awesome! 

Oh.. MY.. GOD... ... [No words] -applause-

Thanks!

you should post the build process of that case! its really awesome.

It is posted a link to the whole log on Imgur! 

Lots of people seem to be missing this! I think I need to edit the first post to include them all instead.

This will take some time though... Its almost 500 pictures. I will probably fix that later tomorrow or something along those lines.

wow this is awesome!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Thanks!

It is posted a link to the whole log on Imgur! 

Lots of people seem to be missing this! I think I need to edit the first post to include them all instead.

This will take some time though... Its almost 500 pictures. I will probably fix that later tomorrow or something along those lines.

Oh! sorry about that, I missed it.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Damn

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

Hmm, Okay, I have been trying to post the work log in posts here but there is a 100img limit to each post. Seeing how I have 450 ish pictures I will probably have to post them all the way back here. Still looking for a good solution though.

Hmm, Okay, I have been trying to post the work log in posts here but there is a 100img limit to each post. Seeing how I have 450 ish pictures I will probably have to post them all the way back here. Still looking for a good solution though.

You can always append them to the thread and then make a table of contents in the

first post.

Also, you don't necessarily need to post all 450, just enough to show progress. But

that decision is of course yours. ;)

And before I forget: Lots of awesomeness here. thumb.gif

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

You can always append them to the thread and then make a table of contents in the

first post.

Also, you don't necessarily need to post all 450, just enough to show progress. But

that decision is of course yours. ;)

And before I forget: Lots of awesomeness here. thumb.gif

Took your advice and posted a compact version! The first post should now be a 100 pic with the most important pictures. And I also linked to the whole process for those interested.

Let me know if you find any bad links or weird pictures (I hope it is fine)

Excellent! Looks OK, couldn't find anything wrong. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

• 1 month later...

Probably the nicest build I have seen. Great job!

Gaming PC: Core i7 4770k @ 4.5GHz, MSI Z87 XPOWER, 16GB Dominator Platinum, ASUS R9 290 DCU2, Noctua NH-U12S, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB RAID0, WD Black 500GB, eVGA SuperNova 1000G2 PSU, Obsidian 900D

Laptop: ASUS N750JV Core i7 4700HQ @ 2.4GHz, 16GB Kingston, Geforce GT750M, Samsung 840 Evo 250GB, WD Black 500GB, 17" 1080P, Blu-Ray Writer

HTPC: AMD A8, ASUS A75-M Pro, 8GB Corsair XMS, Geforce GT630, SoundBlaster Recon3D, Thermaltake CPU cooler, Scythe 120mm pwm fans, Antec HTPC desktop case, LG Blu-Ray Combo.

I think i'm going to cry.....

Perfection in a PC build.

Nothing to see here - move along.

15kg case LOL its also build to withstand an earthquake

You can always append them to the thread and then make a table of contents in thefirst post.Also, you don't necessarily need to post all 450, just enough to show progress. Butthat decision is of course yours. ;)And before I forget: Lots of awesomeness here. thumb.gif

Yes he doesn't need to post all 450. Just 449 of them :P

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Sorry, I have been very busy as of late. If there are any questions feel free to ask or send a pm :)

Will be updating the log around new years, will be installing the last piece to the build. The motherboard block from EK!

I am also looking to make a video of some sorts (if I have time). As well as taking new photos!