Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

A friend of mine was in doubt between a ps4 and a PC because he doesn't have a lot of room space, this would be the perfect solution.

For some time now I thought of getting a small formfactor silent computer to use for 3D and video rendering of my main PC (or Laptop as I only got a Gaminglaptop).

It' be interesting to have ZBox as my gaming setup at college.

CPU: i7 5820K Motherboard: MSI x99A SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2800mHz (4x4gb) GPU: MSI GeForce  GTX 980Ti Case: NZXT S340 Storage: 840 Evo 120gb and WD Blue 1TB  PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3

GTX 980 Ti (reference card) High Idle temps solution -

Definitely the desktop class GPU is the major point for this device, very promising indeed. Good Job Zotac!

PC Gaming forever...

I get together with friends each week to game at our various houses and this would be so much better than my current old gaming laptop, not to mention the cool factor. Thanks to Zotac and LTT for the giveaway - so cool!

Why am I interested in this tiny computer? Because I'm a poor college student, and I am living with 2 other people in a room that was designed for 2 people. Everything is cramped, and a small pc would be prefered.

I love the size! I can put it behind a tv and use it in the living room! Not to mention a video card for steam big picture!

I would love to win this PC as i im unable to buy one not enough money. Also I live in two places so this would be perfect for me to travel up and down with. Thank You.

I would love to get my hands on this as i am currently still using an Old Acer revo duel core Atom, this will allow me to do quite a bit more in the way of streaming / gaming. 

Thanks for the consideration. 

this will be amazing for not only compact size n portable piece of  "all in one" rig..but also has a freakin' gaming GPU GTX 960! thats y i can game wherever i want when im  travelling or whatnot..      attach it to my any monitor/tv and **kaboom** im playing AAA games in no time.

id love to get a zbox.. would be the ultimate christmas present for myself  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

The Magnus looks like a great barebones kit. I would use it for gaming and maybe as a console.

Because its so small, it would fit perfectly in my tiny room and on my tiny workbench.

Would definitely mount it onto the back of a monitor so I have a good portable setup that works!

Thanks!

I would use the zotac as my daily PC and use my old one as a NAS / media pc

I would like to win! Thanks Zotac for the giveaway! :D

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My computer at work crashed and only have a low-performance laptop to edit. A small computer which I can take to my work AND edit on would be perfect. :D

Weeellll main reason I'm interested, unfortunately my last pc, i had to check when i was flying home seeing as it was too big for a carry on, the TSA decoded to unpack it, and i guess use it as a soccer ball, so it's completely dead, shattered. And my new rig I'm planning won't be off the ground for about 6 months now.

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

I'd simply use the ZBOX to replace my oooooold rig, that starts to give me massive headaches,

since I seem to be unable to find the reason why it keeps freezing at least every 3-4hours, sometimes more often...

Currently I'm running this:
AMD Phenom II X4 @3ghz

Geforce GTX 260-216

4GB of DDR2

On an Asus Board

I have a decent gaming PC, but my roommate uses a cheap laptop. He has always been wanting to play games with me, and this PC would be great for him, especially considering we don't have much space left in our room! Lol