Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This would be an amazing thing to have in order to save space in my college dorm!!! Hope i win!!

As a person who frequently goes to LAN parties, a mid-tower can be a hassle to transport (especially since I don't have a car). A computer that's small and easy to carry would be great for these kind of things :D

I think the ZBOX MAGNUS is an awesome little rig that will make everything I do so much easier. Not only is it small and portable, it also has much more power then my current system.

I have a low powered laptop as my computer and for the setup I want this would be an amazing thing for me, I would appreciate it thanks.

it would make a great system for my living room entertainment system thinking steambox media player cross

Hi my name is Tim and I would love to have that Zotac because I don't have much space at home and only an old PC.

Thx for ur good vids Linus :)

I need something to give my sister. She always takes my computer to play Minecraft on, so i need a think to get she off.

It's a nice pc because of the weight and how small it is.

I'm a lan-party guy, so that comes out pretty nice for me!!

But i will use it at home as a stream-machine.

Hey well why not a destop pc probably because i wouldnt be able to get a pc at all so id be happy to get one at all.

Greetings from Germany.

Ello my name is Harry.

My PC is on its last legs so i would probably replace it with the Zotac.

I don't play that hard core games so it should be ok :)

It looks amazing to be able to run games on something smaller than a tester, so sign me up!

It would be awesome to get one for my little sister, she want's a PC or Laptop but can't afford it. Me and my sister both have a computer (ive got a desktop and she's got a laptop) but my little sister hasn't got one, she really wants to play games on it like minecraft, sims etc. (girly games) would be awesome if i could give it for her birthday next year (11 January).

Good luck everyone with trying to win this everyone deserves it!

- Gerwin aka GGGamingVL

This would make a great steam machine in my living room! 

It's small and you can game on it, what more do you need?

I'd personally love a ZBOX. My current gaming setup is a little noisy and has a 750ti card in it. I could imagine that this small fighting machine would sit great in the living room for the whole family to enjoy playing games on :-) Thanks for the giveaway lads!

Zotac is something that is really rare and when I have it, I will be really happy

I love how compact it is. I don't have a very large desk, and my desktop takes away a lot of space on it.

I have a limited space that i can use in my living room so I think Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 could do the job ~ super compact ~

Thxx Zotac , thx linus ~

duct tape the zbox to the back of of a huge monitor, and you have a DIY imac :D