Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I like the idea of a very small form factor gaming box because I have a big case (phanteks enthoo pro) for my pc that is not portable at all :)

If I won it I'd definitely send Linus some good-old uk-made paracetamol :P

But in all seriousness though, they are amazing for all types of illnesses ;)

What makes me interested in the ZBOX Magnus EN970 would be the capability of having a GTX960 in the box and it being so small and compact as compared to a traditional desktop. The traditional desktop is so big and bulky that it takes up space, so with this Zbox I would be able to save space and continue gaming without worrying that dust would fill up in the desktop. 

Wohoo!! Singapore viewer here!!! :D

I guess I'm like everyone else and wanna win but there is always one with more luck than me but if I won I would get rid of my old laptop wich keeps overheating and actully be able to watch you on youtube on my computer

would replace my console as a media pc in the living room

I would really love to have one of these. since i dont have a nice pc :(

anyways you guys are awesome. Love from India!

I don't have a desktop so zotac > no desktop at all, and i would love to make a build this small but it's nearly impossible with coneventional parts.

I like that it is so small. While having a big powerful computer is nice, it would be really cool to have the ZBox to just have the flexibility to move it around without a big hassle. Overall it just seems really cool, and I would love to give it a try.

I'm trying to get into PC's and I think the easy-to build as well as the small form factor will help me familiarize myself with the PC world without having a massive tower on my desk.

I currently have a huge tower PC, but the concept of a smaller, TV mountable one intrigues me. Also, with steam allowing sharing between computers, this could be really interesting to try out!

Hi, My name is Tobias 

The reason i am trying to win this Giveaway is because i have the first PC my father ever bought and i am trying to create a workspace for me with as little cable visible. 

Wish me luck :P

Bye:)

Hey guys,

I like to have te ZBOX because it's an awesome piece of machinery. In addition, I have become a father and my house is now full of small things, there's space for one more.

Zotac ZBOX is the small and powerfull PC... That's why I'm interesting in it, it's just a beautifull device. If I win this I would probably put it somewhere arround my TV maybe mount it on the back, or on front of TV stand to remind me where we are come to... Before PC was in giant case now PC is in the this small box my PC barelly run COD 4, but this 20 times smaller can run every single game on the market right now. If I win this, this would be my daily PC for gaming, school, watching movies and i probably turn my PC into some kind of NAS. Thank you Linus Media Group (ofc Linus in the first place) and Zotac for this giveaway. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

I wanted to use it as a console in the living room for friends that come over. The small size of it is perfect.

yes please :)

i really would like to win this it would be a huge step up from my current Dell pc

and it is not huge but it is quite powerful enough for what I would use it for, which is school work and some gaming (i'm currently playing on low settings ) and I does look good as well which is a good thing too.

All by all I think it is a very good Little pc, that would look good on my desk ;) I love that you can choose some components that you want to put in it, so you're not bound to what already is in it. 

LeBoolet

I like it because a: is a prebuilt, but still gives you the freedom to choose some parts, and b: it's so small. I have a super tiny desk, so it'd be perfect for me

A Guide For Getting Started With Linux

My first rig:   CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860k Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 MoBo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-DH3 Video Card: EVGA GTX 750 Ti Superclocked RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury White 1866MHz Storage: WD Blue 1TB PSU: EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR Case: Rosewill SRM-01

been planning an htpc/steambox and was actually looking pretty hard at it

be nice to have it for free

It would make a much nicer, more conveniently sized, and probably quieter HTPC than the one I was going to slap together out of the remnants of my old PC. Plus if I had the Magnus, that'd be less work tracking down everything needed I don't already have. I actually already have everything this kit doesn't include. I'd need a new chassis and video card for my originally intended HTPC build.

I like the idea that its a Good gaming pc in a litte box. And i want it beacuse im using a 7 years old laptop and realy want somsetning i can play my games on.

id love this, probably set it up for my wife!

AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz\\Gigabyte GTX 750ti 4gb\\16 Gb DDR3 Kingston Hyper Fury X\\Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB 3\\Deepcool Tesseract SW ATX Mid Tower Case\\Kingston SSD 120 gb, Seagate Barracuda 2 tb\\EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze\\Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO\\

I think the ideas pretty cools, I like how you can have it next to your TV like a console. 

I would really like the Zotac for my sister so that she has a system to use on her own in her own time.

Michael