Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The small form factor would make it great for a HTPC or gaming platform

i liek turtels xD

and also giveaways lol :D

I really like these kinds of mini pcs because its amazing how much power they have for that small size

If I win this one, I will have something that can actually run fallout 4 at more than 10fps

Maybe I would give it to one of my friends, he has an even shittier laptop than me

Nice Christmas present, this is

I'd start out by trying to run Steam OS on it! seems like a perfect living room machine.

This is so cool. If i win I will give this rig to my little brother.

I like it because it's a powerful little piece of hardware! I really hope I win.  

Hey Linus,

I'd love to have this box as a Gaming-Lan-Party-Device! Something this size has to be perfect for an easy quick Gaming-Session. :-)

Cheers from Germany!

Michel

To have a full desktop GTX 960 in this tiny box, that is just awesome ^_^

This giveaway made me make an account on here so that's something. These boxes seem super interesting, portable pc boxes may be the future?

I would love to use this zbox for my living room. I will use it for netflix, and gaming. I can even emulate wii and make it look better with AA. My living room currently has a android box which stutters playing netflix at 720p (the tv is 1080p).

Hello the reason I am interested in this is because I recently had a desktop that worked wonders for me and my gaming needs, but do to a slight house fire I lost it and this would be a perfect replacement.

This is a cool tiny yet powerful piece of tech! I would like to have it :D

What! a gpu inside that thing?!#~ :o even my desctiop pc does not have one :P I guess that why its so good; small, portable and can probably fit inside a small rectum (or I will make it).That's the PC 4 me!

My current desk is poorly formated to hold a PC bigger then a shoebox so I am basicly forced to use a laptop. With a PC like this I could fit in one of the numourous cubbies avalable. Likewise the preformance greatly outclasses the prefomance of my current intergrated graphics. While it is more personal preferance, I realy like the orange led effects as orange is a fairly rare color for PCs. I personaly like barebone kits as i have a tendancy to salvage old PCs and laptops, so I have a fair bit of unused laptop hardware to pair with such devices.

I want it to turn my TV into a smart TV/PC, so I can watch LTT in the living room!

I've never had one of these machines, so I'm very interested in the possibilities of this tiny thing.

All I wan't to know is if it can hold its own in an Australian summer in my poorly ventilated room.

I am planning on building a home server. I would be looking for a low power device for 24/7 which the Zbox is well suited for. The GTX 970M would be overkill but the double Gb ethernet on the other hand pretty useful.

Maybe I am not the best candidate for the Zbox but I would definitely have my fun with it.

If I won this item, I'd run ubuntu on there and use it like an overpowered raspberry Pi I'm currently studying Computer Science at Harvard University and we have our final projects soon so using this to implement things we have learnt would be really awesome! I hope I win! Also #prayforparis 

I want it becouse my pc i really outdated and i cant afford a new one. Since i have a small desk it would save alot of space and its easy to bring to Lan parties.

I like the amount of power provided to the user from such a small and confined little machine. The silent running and performance are among the reasons i like these nifty little computers.