Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Im interested in it because i couldn't fit a console next to my pc let alone a 'traditional' desktop

My table is a little wonky at the moment...I would probably use it as a wedge...#resourceefficient?

But SERIOUSLY this little beast looks awesome, would love to win!!!

awesome! well it would be nice to actually play games with my friends, i have this ol crappy laptop i have for ages it came back in the day with vista.

and saving up for a desktop isnt really into my budget so this would be a huge help also with my upcoming IT study.

Great option for a home theater PC. The small form factor will look a lot better next to the TV than a full size tower.  :D

I'm completelhy interested in the Zotac ZBox as a TV media center and emulation station. I currently how a loud midtower system hooked up to my TV for playing emulated games (mostly n64) and for media streaming from my nas. But its loud, it's big, and it's slow. The Zbox would make a perfect replacment!

I love the size/power ratio and would use it to replace my aging macbook pro for UI design work. I'm toying with the idea of having full monitor setups in different locations and taking the pc between them since the storage and ports are more important than the straight up portability of a laptop.

I like small pretty things. Desktops can be pretty, but they are not small. This is both small and pretty. I want it.

Professional Girl

I live in a boat, so i have a very limited amount of space to allocate to this stuff.

But i think this compact little box could make for a nice server which i could hide

away somewhere. 

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is a great PC to replace my console beside my TV

Like to give to my stressed out meds school  brother that live in thailand(im living in sweden) he is graduating in januari

im heading down there in januari to attend the ceremony stuff so i would be nice to have some to give to him :)

would want to give him my mid tower but i dont think it would be that easy to bring it on the plane... xD

This seems like the perfect upgrade to a console, living room entertainment system. I wouldn't say no to winning it!

I would put SteamOS on the Zbox and just enjoy gaming in my living room :)

Did not think it would bench that good. Would be very handy for business, cool product.

I really need to upgrade from using a 4 year old laptop but don't really have all that much space for a decent tower. Sadly I don't have Linus' skill with building a beast of a pc into a shoebox, so the Zotac Zbox Magnus would be my best bet.

Perfect for the sister/media pc, love to have something in the living room

This would be an awesome addition to the living room!

fits perfectly right under the tv, would be so sweet to finally expand the pc master race spectrum to include tv gaming

This is so much better than my Laptop! There is a GTX 960 in it? I just have a GTX 540! :D Good luck everyone!