Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Awesome! I would gift this to my brother, as he doesn't have very good pc atm

I love the Zotac PCs because they are so small and basicly as powerfull as an big PC. (And my PC has broken on Saturday :( 

for me, it would be perfect as a portable workstation ( 3D CAD)
fingers crossed

I couldn't find the weight out of the box on the product page, but I'm assuming it's light.  No VESA mount, but the dimensions are easy enough to work with.

I'd put it in the living room and plug as much stuff as I could into it, provided it supports Linux.  Does it?  If so, it's omitted from the product page.

This would make for an incredibly awesome space-saving computer for my small apartment in NYC!

This would be perfect for my parents! It'd save them desk space while allowing my dad to play Minecraft again :D

Currently Playing: Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac, TF2, BattleBlock Theater

I would love to take this to LAN Parties and it has a lot more power than my current computer.

I would use it in my living room connected to the TV. The small form factor would not look out of place.  :)

let's see. I'm studying at college at the moment. I've been a gamer for a long time, though short on cash due to college. After long days of studying a nice gaming session would be perfect. It seems like a great way to get into gaming again. And finally, a friend of mine and I are following linustechtips on a daily basis. It would be great to show off this device to him ;)

I'd really love to have that Zotac so i can have a PC in my living room to watch videos and game on.

love your and your teams work,keep it up! :D

It would be Awesome nice and small and clean and keeps things uncluttered 

Zbox is a space saver compared to a Desktop computer, and its actually better than my current laptop  :D

It would be nice to have little computer for my friend so me and him can speak out side of school, or for a small streaming device in my house.

Well the most awesome thing about the Magnus to me is the small form factor. I don't really have the room the build a big gaming rig, and this machine is small AND pretty powerfull and can game pretty well.

Thanks to Zotac for doing this awesome giveaway!!

I want a desktop that actually fits on my desk, amiright?

CPU: AMD FX-6100 OC'd to 4.5GHz  - GPU: GT 630  -  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw X 8GB - Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) - Cooling: CM Seidon 120M

Update Plans: New graphics card

Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 3 (14 Inch) - Phone: Galaxy S6 32GB (White) running Lollipop - Watch: Samsung Gear Live (Black)

i already had the pleasure to use a Zotac once as gaming pc, but an upgrade is neccesairy, the ZBOX MAGNUS interests me because it is a lot smaller than a normal pc but still has reasonable performance.

I would love it because of its mini form factor it would give me an opprotunity to try out the whole mini form factor gig before going custom and plus it would be a sweet entertainment system!

If you want a mobile gaming desktop as opposed to a laptop this is the way to go! Thx Zotac for doing this!

This would be the perfect mobile PC for me. I like visiting my friends and bringing my PC, but having to heave all of my stuff around is always a bit annoying. With this, I'd be fine with 1 backpack and my monitor.

... also, this tiny box is quite a bit better than my current PC.