Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Firstly, Ill give it to my girlfriend. She's a teacher at highschool, and they use a projector for each room to teach, with a crappy desktop that takes upto 15mins just to boot up, and pretty laggy with just powerpoint on, i think itll be a big help for her and specially for her students to make her job easier. :)

I want it because it's small and praktic and my desk is too small , it would be exactly the place for him

The mobility of that little guy is awesome, I usually go to lan parties and with that little thing it would be insanely easy to do.

I like the possibilities this unit offers. I know you can get easy to carry "PC sticks" these days but the Zbox allows for power and portability. Cool give-away.

I would love one of these as a portable CAD machine for work, so much more power than a standard laptop (and a lot lighter than a workstation laptop)!

My name is Krisjanis, and why would i like to get ZBOX Magnus?

Well the answer is, i want to compare my gigantic pc to a micro pc and i want to see the difference, also my pc isn't that good, and i would like to get a new one/ make one as soon as possible that HAS INTEL!! because i have the AMD FX-6300 and its really bad. so if this small pc approve (if i win) that its a really good small PC i will use it on daily basis.

This would make an excellent HTPC when used in conjunction with a NAS array. Even capable of some light gaming with the 960 inside.

Hey guys,

my PC is located on a shelf intersecting my living room and office (for media streaming/gaming) and work, so I would like to have a more pleasing view by having a smaller PC. Alternatively I could also build a new fancy big one like you always do, but then my girlfriend will kill me.

Best,

Frank

I'd be interested in using it as a steam machine so I can disconnect my tower from the TV.

This would be a perfect replacement for my laptop but still gives me a little portability. Just need a reasonable monitor and keyboard added and I'm good on the go!

This would make a pretty awesome mobile VR demo station where it's not practical to bring a Desktop everywhere and most Laptops aren't able to maintain a stable 75 fps on the DK2 :)  

I always wanted a fast pc but unfortrunately i dont have the room for a hard core gaming pc, so this little guy would be nice for me. Also i've checked and this model is not available in my country wich sucks cause if i dont win this i would like to buy one like this.

Hi from the UK,

I want to build myself a small portable gaming rig and the Zotac is the perfect shape.

I'm just gonna get all buck-wild freaky freak and use this thing for myself.  That's the way the world should be.

I think its just really cool that its that small

Why should i win this? I shouldn't, just joined to enter the giveaway. Also it would be nice to have it, however i dont need it, give it to someone who needs it linus! Anyways Thanks! :) 

Maxohay

I think I would use this while travelling. I often go overseas and could just keep a monitor at my grandparents place. (Where I normally Travel To).

I like it because it manages to pack so much power into something so small.

Managed to pour a full pint of soda over my GS70 stealth laptop yesterday. Instead of leaving it to dry like Linus, I tried turning it on.

Turns out hard drives aren't too fond of soda. If it were a desktop - it would've just been my keyboard, and keyboards like soda, and so do I.

This would be amazing to have. I would most likely mount it in my truck for when I go camping or long road trips...