Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

My daily primary use computer is a Surface Pro, and my server is huge and loud and not great for the living room, so the ZBOX would fill a great gap I currently have by providing me with something convenient for use in the living room.

To hook it up to my TV for some couch gaming or streaming Netflix and YT!!!

I like the very sleek ,minimalistic design backed by some beefy hardware.

For starters, it would be a nice upgrade from my 3 year old laptop, at least temporarily while i build a proper gaming rig, after that, it could very well become my travel pc (i travel a lot to my gramps house cross country and taking my xbox is a bit bulky and i have a monitor over there) 

I'm looking for a good computer, specially one portable enough for me to take it almost anywhere I could posible be, seems like a very nice system

I love the idea of having a very small/mobile device like the Zotac. I have had many situations where this box would have been far preferable to even a laptop. 

I would like it cause' i could then change my old laptop to a new minipc and that would improve all the things.

I wanne make this a game console with steamOS so that me and my brothers can game because we all have a mac at home, and yeah... a mac isn't that great for gaming.

Everyone else success! 

i like the size and look of it and i travle a bit so haveing a smass powerfull pc with me will help me a grate deal

I would use it for LANs and as a silent and cool computer in the summer.

I am very interested in the Zotac zbox because I was considering getting a steam link for my TV but this would make things a bit easier. 

I have limited space on my desk, and a machine like this would be perfect to replace my aging desktop.

I'd really like to mount this to the back of my TV to make it a gaming/media rig!

I would use it as a HTPC. Overkill? Not as much as you would think.

This would be used to connect to my 32TB (RaidZ2) freenas server where I store my movie and TV rips of bluray's (All of which I actually own the disk, physical media is just cumbersome). So a good graphics card is needed for playback of a 40GB file.

For starters, it would be a nice upgrade from my 3 year old laptop, at least temporarily while i build a proper gaming rig, after that, it could very well become my travel pc

right what I was thinking

Small compact machine which would look amazing with any TV setup providing living room gaming.

I am interested in the Zotac ZBOX because of it's small form factor compared to a desktop tower PC and the lower power consumption!

I'd like to have this around so my brother can use it when he visits us, that way he could work on a proper computer and not on his terribly slow HP netbook  :lol:

I would love it because I don't have much space to worrk with so a computer that small would fit well.

I'd like to have a computer I could mount to the back of a monitor. It is like having the tidiness of an AIO but I can upgrade easily. I normally keep monitors longer thna computers and AIO generally don't have the best monitors.

I want it because Syria posted on twitter that they want Portugal and due to the fact that I'm portuguese I want at least to have an awesome computer before I either kick they're asses or die :D

it look amazing and it would be more quite in my little tiny bedroom use it for school and gaming during weekend.