Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Im always traveling around with my pc and it is just such a difficulty to travel with my full sized mid tower, it would be amazing if i could get a computer as small and powerful as the Zotac. it will make my whole life easier 

I would love to use something like this for a media pc in my living room. This yu could also easily move it or take it somewhere else for a movie night or something.

This would make quite the nice little pc for my folks. I've been meaning to replace their ancient Windows ME box for a while. Let me make someone else happy with this.

I would love this because it would be a great upgrade from my pentium 4 that i've been using forever.

The ZBOX is just incredibly portable, I love that! bring that with an display lead (and everyone has a tv :P) plug it in  and show everyone your cool games and awesome starcraft2 maps :D

The ZBOX and other barebones systems have always been appealing but this an amazing give away and my laptop just died (dead motherboard) hopefully the other hardware can have a new life

A greate pc for everyday use and moderate gaming!!! The small form factor excellent plus it look a lot better than some other mini pc's out there !!!! It might be small but yet it  can through a solid punch ....  And extra bonus :  low power consumption !!! I wont have to use my 750 Wat gaming rig for simple every day tasks!!!  

i love the size of the unit all well as the intel cpu xD

Been working with small form factor PC's for a while, this could be the most powerful yet! Really interested in seeing what I can do with zotac's newest creation.

I would really like to have silent PC*

my current setup has 9 fans:

2 on R270 (windforce)

2 on FX-8350@4.72 (on Ninja Scythe)

5 in Case itself (Zalman Z12Plus)

9 fans

*It's more like my GF would like me to have a silent PC, she has the desk next to mine;)

The size of course is what's making me interested in the ZBOX. My girlfriend could play minecraft on one of these. And the orange power button gives it some linustechtips theme :D

This i a perfect office/gaming (when nobody is watching you :D) little monster!

Takes up no space at all, and still packs a powerful punch!

Who wouldn't want one?

Terve!
I am always interested in replacing Laptops with something I can make modifications to. A Desktop is typically way too large though, so I hope that this one will be better.

Sayonara!

Always wanted to build a computer, but my family is paying for my brother's university for $40,000 a year. Don't have much spending money. Love all of LTT, ChannelSuperFun, and TechQuickie's videos and I have seen every single one. Sorry if this story is generic, I can provide proof, though! I'm 13 btw and am hoping to get a job at best buy or a computer repair shop at 16 and go to college for computer science (my big dream is to join LMG though). Thanks for reading! :)

As an engineering student with only a macbook, I would really love to have computer that runs windows so I could run all the programs I need for my classes. 

I'm interested in the ZBOX because i enjoy going to friends houses and playing games with them on my PC (like mini LAN parties) This would allow me to take almost everything i need in a backpack. 

Because this thing is better than my current build  :mellow:

The small form factor would be great to use as a gaming machine/media center for my living room. 

For me, it's really impressive how Zotac packs up the power of a desktop PC into the size of a Wii (we all know it was horrible ;)). I'd use the ZBOX as a secondary gaming machine when my full-size desktop PC has heavy work to do (which it actually has fairly often).

its so small!!! fit just right in my little workplace and strong enough 

Its amazing how small technology got ;D

I mean compare that litte "PC" with an old room sized "Computer"  :)

I am a student moving back and forth between my divorced parent's houses every week. This would take a huge load off of me every week. And it's probably better than the computer I have now anyways :P.