How did you find LinusTechTips?

cortexcortex

The core 2 duo days also when ddr3 came out. I remember watching linus doing a comparison between DDR2 and DDR3... Damn I feel old.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I saw jesus and he be like, yo - this dawg makes cul videos. AND HE DOES

:/

Pretty sure I was looking for a product Linus had reviewed, then the wan show came up on my suggested things to watch and I started from there

I think I was looking for tech news and just stepped on NCIX tech tips... then searched for LTT along with others like j2c.. I try to watch all of ltt uploads but I havent seen an entire wan show yet

I was doing research for...something (can't remember, oh well) and I came across an NCIX video of him, when he stilled worked there. Them I somehow found out about the LTT channel, and I've been watching ever since.

To put things in perspective, I've been watching LTT when the live stream was still in Linus's house, when it was just him, and not in the garage. So I've been watching for a while...

COMIC SANS

It was late 2012 almost 2013 and i always loved computers(i was 13) and my best friend for almost 6 years wanted me to build him a gaming PC so i was so happy and i watched some of Linus's review videos and stuff.

My friends PC is the one im using now because i built him a new one. My PC specs when i built him the one in 2013 were as follows

Intel core duo 2.2ghz

GTX 8600m GT

2gb RAM. 

250gb hard drive.

i got that as a birthday present in 2008 and used it till 2014 and always begged my parents for a PC i could play games on and now i have this beast gaming PC 

Been here since the start of him on NCIX.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

I first found out about Linus before he even started Linus Media Group through a Lifehacker article where they linked to a video he produced for NCIX on why computers can not really be "futureproofed".

Strangely from his appearance on PKA... I don't watch it anymore but I watch Linus :)

I was buying a monitor and watching/reading different reviews and stumbled across him, i came here and signed up a little while later and here i am :) i like the community here. 

he used to post at ncix

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

related video after watching something from neweggtv

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Youtube GTX 970 Review

May I ask why you have Bill Gates as a profile picture?

It has always made me smile.

In The What To Watch I Saw A Build Guide So Thats How I Got Into Computer Hardware, A youtube suggestion

I googled what does IP67 mean when I was picking out what smartphone to buy.

And it came up with this:

Then I discovered that the channel was all about computers and I always had a urge to learn more about them so I got hooked, this is also why I became a techy.

This was my first Linus video because I loved bending CPU pins. :lol: I subscribed to both NCIX Tech Tips and Linus Tech Tips after that.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Suggested video from a Newegg build guide

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO