*NSFW* Custom Maid 3D gets Oculus Rift support, as well as other interesting accesory support *NSFW* (mature content)

THE LINKS IN THIS POST ARE NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

Ohh Japan, you so crazy.

The upcoming game "Custom Maid 3D" will not only feature the "Ju-C AIR" controller, which allows you to control the game with your penis, but they have also announced support for the Oculus Rift! The Oculus Rift will be used for 3D, and the Ju-C AIR will be used to control your avatar in the game.
The game is already in beta and it will be officially released the 22th February 2014 and it will cost 13,440 yet (144 USD), and that price includes the, special remote. That plus the Oculus Rift only ends up being about 450 US dollars, which is still far less than a real girlfriend would cost, so you not only get customizability  but you also save quite a bit of money in the long run.
If they combined this with the technology from Tech Arts 3D, we might even get competitive multiplayer!

The whole package:
post-216-0-16857400-1375037291.jpg

The Ju-C Air. The joystick on the top is used for controlling the camera, or your avatar or whatever. The inside will detect trusts:

post-216-0-78059600-1375037915.jpg

A kind of safe for work gameplay video with it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic6k-s3xyv8

Seriously though, it was only a matter of time before this happened. I am not sure if it's pathetic or brilliant. Maybe a bit of both.

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

Interested in Business and Technology

What the hell is this......the Japanese get weirder every day...

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

eh I would probably try it just to see whats going on. I don't mind "out there" ideas. I doubt it will be a game to play for a while. Its mostly just for giggles to me.

WOW,never even heard of the Onacon........

I feel like for $144 they should make realistic 3D models instead of anime.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

WOW,never even heard of the Onacon........

Yeah like an interactive DVD or something.

eh I would probably try it just to see whats going on. I don't mind "out there" ideas. I doubt it will be a game to play for a while. Its mostly just for giggles to me.

Let's be honest here... I think everyone would try it if they had the chance. It's just such a weird thing.

I guess you got a greater risk of ending up in the uncanny valley with a more realistic model.

In before feminists gets pissed and calls it sexist.

Oh, and the preorder bonuses are special characters, such as Asuna from Sword Arts Online. Brilliant!

Link with mildly not safe for work content.

Dafuq did i just watch?

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

The funniest part of that video is how unimpressed the girl looks during the act.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Haha, omg. Such bad models too though ... Should've put some work into something so "weird".

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

If that game has high scores and leader boards. I'm in ;) Need to prove I'm the best heh

Wonder what the competitive gaming scene will look like.

I wonder how it stacks up to the wii remote with motion plus in terms of tracking... Would that make the poor mans version of this a wii remote plus duct tape?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

If that game has high scores and leader boards. I'm in ;) Need to prove I'm the best heh

Wonder what the competitive gaming scene will look like.

I wonder how it stacks up to the wii remote with motion plus in terms of tracking... Would that make the poor mans version of this a wii remote plus duct tape?

That last part about competitive multiplayer was just me joking, because I wanted to show other crazy stuff that has been released. You do have to play the game in hard mode though.

Lets just hope if you decide to play this with friends, you have more than one controller.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

c3e.jpg

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers