E3 2015 EA Press Conference - Mega Thread

@Thony

I play BF4 on console and PC and lemme tell you I definitely see and feel like more people are on teh servers for PC than console. Lemma load up BF4 on my console and compare. It could be I don't pay attention much on the console version...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

@Thony

I play BF4 on console and PC and lemme tell you I definitely see and feel like more people are on teh servers for PC than console. Lemma load up BF4 on my console and compare. It could be I don't pay attention much on the console version...

I mean players limit on a server not overall how many people are on all the servers.

So since u own both platforms it should be easy to let me know if consoles have 64 men servers or not :)

Thx.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I mean players limit on a server not overall how many people are on all the servers.

So since u own both platforms it should be easy to let me know if consoles have 64 men servers or not :)

Thx.

I know what ya mean, sorry I was confusing in that last comment.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

not interested in Mass Effect: Andromeda because 3 was such a let down, have little if but no faith. Battlefront III did change my perception of the game, yet i still won't buy it till release day in-case of any bugs + glitches.

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

So far only excited for Dishonored 2 and Mass Effect Andromeda.

40 players is quiet a lot for consoles, I do hope we on PC get 64 or something around 60.

Are battlefield servers on consoles and PCs different in players count ?

20 vs 20 won't be a problem because the game is filled with AI like the old Battlefront games.

If you look at the gameplay you can notice that there are several guys where the name tag over the head doesn't show

When Luke does the force push as an example 2 of the 3 guys are missing the player tag so they're probably AI.

RTX2070OC 

40 vs 40 won't be a problem because the game is filled with AI like the old Battlefront games.

If you look at the gameplay you can notice that there are several guys where the name tag over the head doesn't show

When Luke does the force push as an example 2 of the 3 guys are missing the player tag so they're probably AI.

Haven't seen higher capacity server than 64 for BF4. Honestly 64 is a lot of ppl and that's all I need. I doubt someone would host 80.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Haven't seen higher capacity server than 64 for BF4. Honestly 64 is a lot of ppl and that's all I need. I doubt someone would host 80.

Oh I made a writing mistake I meant 20 vs 20 not 40 vs 40.

RTX2070OC 

Oh I made a writing mistake I meant 20 vs 20 not 40 vs 40.

Well 40 is not enough for me.

But nope idiots had to ruin it and say it's not fair and bluh bluh bluh, it was fucking realistic and it was great, now if an RBG shot lands next to someone he won't die cause reasons.

Unless that person is me. Apparently, specifically me, is weaker to RPG's than anyone else in the battlefield community, as they constantly murder me. However if I use them, it's like a pea shooter.

I'd like to see 64 vs 64, but only if they can ever fix their net code, ,otherwise they need to stick with their current limit.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Unless that person is me. Apparently, specifically me, is weaker to RPG's than anyone else in the battlefield community, as they constantly murder me. However if I use them, it's like a pea shooter.

I'd like to see 64 vs 64, but only if they can ever fix their net code, ,otherwise they need to stick with their current limit.

You ruined that game, Y U DO DIS ? ;-; I crib evrtime.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

You ruined that game, Y U DO DIS ? ;-; I crib evrtime.

Wat? Which game, battlefield? wat? Ruined it by wanting 64 vs 64?

Well 40 is not enough for me.

That's why it has AI mixed in so the amount of people on screen is probably about 64 or even 100.

The Ps2 version of Battlefront 2 had only 16 players the rest was all AI and most played it split screen 1 vs 1.

It was a balance decision more than anything else because 64+ player are no problem on Frostbite and considering it's running at 60fps on Ps4 I doubt it was a performance problem either.

RTX2070OC 

Edit: Wrong thread. lol

This one on the PS4 is the best I've seen so far  :lol:

That looks very interesting. I missed that one. Thanks for sharing. :)

Didn't Uncharted crash during the show?

Its gonna be close between Xbox and Bethesda but right now i think Xbox has it slightly.

But theres more to come so i'm gonna stay tuned.

Lol, yeah they had to restart the demo because the controls were not reacting or something on the first try. The game itself still looked quite good though (from what was shown).

Xbox nailed E3 this year, IMO. (I know, we have yet to see everything for PC ;) )

not interested in Mass Effect: Andromeda because 3 was such a let down, have little if but no faith. Battlefront III did change my perception of the game, yet i still won't buy it till release day in-case of any bugs + glitches.

The ending of ME3 was "ok" IMO. It was better after they updated it. But for me, the whole ME series was more about the journey than the final destination. The rest of the game/universe was so rich and the story was so involving, that I can't hate it just for the ending. 

Looks like ME Andromeda will be far in the future, long after the events of ME 1-3. Curious to see how they carry on the story/history of the ME universe. 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

The most awkward game and presentation: YARN.

I had such a hard time watching it. The real life photos seemed (NO OFFENS) retarded...And GAM graphics are absolute MEH ! Not an E3 material.

I think you meant "Unravel"? ;)

You know, there's often more to a game than its outward appearance/graphics. The games looks really interesting to me (it's mechanics and graphical presentation). I know we all have our own opinions, but I just wanted to put that out there. :)

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Wat? Which game, battlefield? wat? Ruined it by wanting 64 vs 64?

Nah I mean it being realistic.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Nah I mean it being realistic.

I just want massive battles. Not like they are today, where it's a large force versus some insurgents, I want massive battles between nations. Hundreds of people on each side, etc.

I just want massive battles. Not like they are today, where it's a large force versus some insurgents, I want massive battles between nations. Hundreds of people on each side, etc.

Yeah cause your hardware will be able to handle that kappa.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Yeah cause your hardware will be able to handle that kappa.

I'm just looking forward to the time when our hardware can.

I'm just looking forward to the time when our hardware can.

_-_

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

So far only excited for Dishonored 2 and Mass Effect Andromeda.

South Park: Fractured But Whole FTW!

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

Better be damn Battlefront gameplay shown.

TRUE haha 

Its all looks these days

South Park: Fractured But Whole FTW!

I am not really South Park fan. I have seen only few episodes long long time ago (I mean more than 10y ago). I haven't played any SP game also. Will playing any SP game game sense of I don't watch the series or will I be completely out of hook?