Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STRMfrmXMN

How Girls Work - An Explanation

I'm an only-child. How ever could I write such a thing xD

I'm a no biological family child. Now I'm even more sad.

I have a sister but she is 17 years older than me and a different skin color but were family. The only family member I really trust besides my dad.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Posted · Original PosterOP

I'm a no biological family child. Now I'm even more sad.

I have a sister but she is 17 years older than me and a different skin color but were family. The only family member I really trust besides my dad.

I bet your dad gave all the girl advice xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I bet your dad gave all the girl advice xD

Yes but he is 50 years older than me. So it was outdated advice lol.

Quotation-Voltaire-intelligence-sense-Me

Image broken. Work pc :(

Grim neo, y u revive dis!?

I did not revive this lol

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Yes but he is 50 years older than me. So it was outdated advice lol.

Image broken. Work pc :(

I did not revive this lol

LIAR! NECROMANCER! TREASON!

- snip-

LIAR! NECROMANCER! TREASON!

It was revived by this member @Lazz45

It was revived by this member @Lazz45

whoa whoa whoa i just wished to share my personal story! do not pin this on me! 

• CPU: Fx-8350 || Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Rev 4.0 || Ram: GSkill Ripjaws 16GB (2x8GB) || GPU: Sapphire Tri-X OC r9 290 || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro || Storage: Seagate 1TB (Main Storage), Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB external (backups/Media) || PSU: Raidmax 730 Watt || Displays: 2x 2x Acer 21.5" S220HQL || Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate || Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T. 7

•  

Muahahahahaha

Muahahahahaha

i saw the link, followed it here, and decided to post that i had triumphed lol

• CPU: Fx-8350 || Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Rev 4.0 || Ram: GSkill Ripjaws 16GB (2x8GB) || GPU: Sapphire Tri-X OC r9 290 || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro || Storage: Seagate 1TB (Main Storage), Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB external (backups/Media) || PSU: Raidmax 730 Watt || Displays: 2x 2x Acer 21.5" S220HQL || Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate || Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T. 7

•  

HANG! TREASON! MAKE HIM FLY!

- snip-

HANG! TREASON! MAKE HIM FLY!

HERESAY

•  

Understanding Women:

Series 1 of 1000, Volume 1 of 100, Book 1 of 50, Chapter 1 of 600, Verse 1 of 200.

INTEL CORE i7 4820K | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | GIAGBYTE X79-UP4 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB | NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB | WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 570X | EVGA BQ 650W

WHERE CAN I BUY COOKING BOOKS IMMA BREAK THE BANK

Why not just use youtube to teach you the basics?

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

Why not just use youtube to teach you the basics?

Tried How To Basic.

Still single.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Tried How To Basic.

Still single.

Basics of cooking.

You could review some basic stuff, then select 2-3 meals that you want to know how to make and give it a shot. My GF went to culinary school and can out cook me in her sleep.  I always feel like I am giving her the equivalent of McDonalds when she can make multicourse meals. Still, she loves when I cook for her.

Full disclosure, I can't tell if you're just joking or not so I went serious. ^__^

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

Basics of cooking.

You could review some basic stuff, then select 2-3 meals that you want to know how to make and give it a shot. My GF went to culinary school and can out cook me in her sleep.  I always feel like I am giving her the equivalent of McDonalds when she can make multicourse meals. Still, she loves when I cook for her.

Full disclosure, I can't tell if you're just joking or not so I went serious. ^__^

I'm always joking, but always serious! :P

Actually pretty good tips, thanks!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

I think this is about right

... The word ... The other meaning ... Oh god ... Why did I think of that ... Why ... Meh ... My head is dark already ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

How to get laid.

1 Make ramen noodles

2 have sex

IVE BEEN DOING IT ALL WRONG.

Basic guide to CPU's!