[Stupid] How to add someone from steam like how to seach and add them?

blackmalicious
Go to solution Solved by Sharif,

post-28149-0-68807400-1430242227_thumb.p

Wasn't it that you had to spend $5 on Steam before you could send anyone friend requests?

"Rawr XD"

Sadly, they have to add you if you haven't spent 5 dollars on steam.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Wasn't it that you had to spend $5 on Steam before you could send anyone friend requests?

Yep. Although OP can just ask the people to add him/her. Until he/she spends at least $5 on games or skins. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

post-28149-0-68807400-1430242227_thumb.p

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

snip

wow that guy wasnt online for 200 days, i think he might have dieded

maximum on my fiends is a few hours

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wow that guy wasnt online for 200 days, i think he might have dieded

maximum on my fiends is a few hours

He is pretty alive xD 

That person is my neighbor,i got him to play dota and couldn't continue becasue of his terrible laptop and my PSU died at some point.

By the time i replaced it both of us completely forgot 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||