LGBT community

carguy86

He wants to finish college first before we move in together. So, I'm stuck in this shit city through next year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

50 minutes ago, Daring said:

He wants to finish college first before we move in together. So, I'm stuck in this shit city through next year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's a nice thought. You'll be with him after his education c:

Just now, Sylvie said:

That's a nice thought. You'll be with him after his education c:

I'll be with him even during it. We're gonna visit each other often.

5 hours ago, chrisholland03 said:

Howdy fellow LGBTers

What are your favorite cookies?

I'm all about a good sugar or oatmeal raisin.  

mmmm I like Chocolate chip, oatmeal, and monster cookies :) 

5 hours ago, chrisholland03 said:

I like to eat stuff off the sample trays at Costco.  Except for soap.  I don't like to eat soap.

Yes. Costoc samples are bestest :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

10 minutes ago, chrisholland03 said:

Capture.JPG.7426cb26a96f3b506848bfce17d900d5.JPG

This guy is my spirit animal

Interesting fursona you have.

2 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

You know what?

I'm going to do it. After I get out of work at 3pm today, I'm going to call an Uber driver to take me that 120 miles. Oh man, when I told her she sounded more excited than me. Her: "You're going to come see me? <3." I think I stared at that Snapchat heart emoji she sent for like two minutes. xD

But I wonder how much would it cost to oay an Uber for 120 miles

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

Can't be cheap, considering how just Attleboro to East Greenwich (30 miles) is something like $87.

51 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Did their calculator thing. For round trip. Like two paychecks...............

chris-morris-jumps-out-window-o.gif

Should I risk it with the Civic? I'm like torn. 

She said to take my car. :|

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

1 minute ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Just how bad is the Civic?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Just now, Jamiec1130 said:

Just how bad is the Civic?

14 years old. 207K Miles. Two previous blown gaskets but I recently got it replaced. Recently got tires rotated. The lights are dim as shit. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

17 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

How many miles do you drive it in a week and in a month and how reliable is it for those things?

If it's reliable enough to not have any issues for a distance greater than the one that you'd do round trip to and from then you're probably fine.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

7 minutes ago, wcreek said:

How many miles do you drive it in a week and in a month and how reliable is it for those things?

If it's reliable enough to not have any issues for a distance greater than the one that you'd do round trip to and from then you're probably fine.

I drive around 50 miles a week, my school is like 8 miles from me and my work is less than 3 miles away. Honda's are pretty reliable I guess..

Okay. I leave in T-minus 3 hours. Going to fill up the tank and go for it. Plus she said she'll buy me a drink. :x

2 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I drive around 50 miles a week, my school is like 8 miles from me and my work is less than 3 miles away. Honda's are pretty reliable I guess..

Okay. I leave in T-minus 3 hours. Going to fill up the tank and go for it. Plus she said she'll buy me a drink. :x

Good luck!!!

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

I got the final tape today, but confusingly it's the regular American English release?

The box art states "Doblada en Espanol" (special characters notwithstanding) and the tape appears to be the original that came with it but now I'm perplexed.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

49 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Good luck! ?? 

I’m concerned that these books still exist in the shelves of the bookstore until now and that many people are still reading it. ?453D2A35-E145-425B-8ED7-BC90E7F8D4DF.thumb.jpeg.1b3c47f76381c09e0895ce57a37bfef6.jpeg

I made it with my Civic! Early actually. So I'm eating made-to-order Hawaiian bbq at a nearby plaza to pass time while she gets ready to hang out. :)

4 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I’m concerned that these books still exist in the shelves of the bookstore until now and that many people are still reading it. ?453D2A35-E145-425B-8ED7-BC90E7F8D4DF.thumb.jpeg.1b3c47f76381c09e0895ce57a37bfef6.jpeg

They are in cling wrap? What were people doing that required them to be wrapped up?

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

They are in cling wrap? What were people doing that required them to be wrapped up?

It’s actually in a cardboard holder then they put a cling wrap maybe to protect the pages from smudges or dirt. As a person appalled by reading those three books, I don’t want people having the same experience. It’s a poorly written smut starring a Bruce Wayne wannabe and a poor damsel in distress that condones non-consensual relationships and abuse. 

4 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Probably to keep the three books in the series together

Speaking of 50 shades, I need to read them

But I don't know how to read

3 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Probably to keep the three books in the series together

Speaking of 50 shades, I need to read them

But I don't know how to read

It’s mostly about a naïve, vulnerable poor girl struggling with her student loans then met with a rich dude with so many daddy issues that he asked her to have sex with him in a very intimidating and non-consensual manner. 

You can read them. Your experience might be different than mine.