LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, Daring said:

always have less than $100 in my bank account

Erm... Most parents would not like that... ^^;;;

my parents really couldn't care less about my sexuality as long as I'm not fucking stupid with it and if I'm actually sure that I'm gay

truth be told they've never bitched about that but tend to get on me for tf2 shit, although let's be honest here: I don't need half the shit I have in my inventory

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

tbh my parents like the fact that I spend thousands on computers a year and always have less than $100 in my bank account less than the fact that I'm gay :P 

I also spend way too much on computers :P And i'm still nowhere near where I want to be lol. I'd say the argument of "Hey, I could be doing drugs instead!" is quite valid here :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

Erm... Most parents would not like that... ^^;;;

I have nobody to blame for this but myself, because I am a money black hole. Give me money and it instantly vanishes.

1 minute ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I also spend way too much on computers :P And i'm still nowhere near where I want to be lol. I'd say the argument of "Hey, I could be doing drugs instead!" is quite valid here :P 

Or guns, that's another expensive hobby :P 

Just now, Daring said:

Or guns, that's another expensive hobby :P 

:) I like guns :P Still need to get my PAL someday soon.... RC cars and real cars are also expensive

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

:) I like guns :P Still need to get my PAL someday soon.... RC cars and real cars are also expensive

Point is, there's a ton of expensive hobbies we could be into, but we're into computers, which in of itself is an expensive hobby.

Just now, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

I spend all my spare money on tabletop gaming. And I'm an adult, so I have zero excuse for financial irresponsibility.

Hey man, I'm an adult too. I'm 24 years old.

Just now, Daring said:

Point is, there's a ton of expensive hobbies we could be into, but we're into computers, which in of itself is an expensive hobby.

Yessss. I need to build a new system this year. My wallet is dreading that.

18 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

I'm still closeted to my family. I'm not super proud of that, but they're also very conservative and religious.

Same. I was raised a Christian (Catholic denomination) but they’re not the ultra conservative fire and brimstone type of people. 

I haven’t explicitly came out to them but I think they’re aware of my orientation. I think it will hurt them if I told them that I’m gay and had three ex boyfriends. 

3 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

There’s a clearance sale for the Skylake i5 and i7. If only I wasn’t paying for my car I’d buy it immediately. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Yessss. I need to build a new system this year. My wallet is dreading that.

But don't you have all those parts at the LMG headquarters? :P

Nah, I'm not suggesting you steal from your employer. That's wrong. Unless Linus or a sponsor lets you take the parts for your own personal use.

I spend all my spare money on tabletop gaming. And I'm an adult, so I have zero excuse for financial irresponsibility.

I’ve learned the hard way to save at least 20-30% of my salary and put it to a separate savings account. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Same. I was raised a Christian (Catholic denomination) but they’re not the ultra conservative fire and brimstone type of people. 

I haven’t explicitly came out to them but I think they’re aware of my orientation. I think it will hurt them if I told them that I’m gay and had three ex boyfriends. 

I'm also a wayward Catholic boy. And yeah, my father isn't the fire and brimstone type either, but he does take religion very seriously. He would legitimately believe that I'm damned, and that would be very, very hard for him.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

But don't you have all those parts at the LMG headquarters? :P

Nah, I'm not suggesting you steal from your employer. That's wrong. Unless Linus or a sponsor lets you take the parts for your own personal use.

Let's just say it's like working at a bank. You may be around money all day, but they aren't too keen on letting you take it home to play with.

Just now, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Let's just say it's like working at a bank. You may be around money all day, but they aren't too keen on letting you take it home to play with.

I figured as such.

I'm also a wayward Catholic boy. And yeah, my father isn't the fire and brimstone type either, but he does take religion very seriously. He would legitimately believe that I'm damned, and that would be very, very hard for him.

Yeah i'd say thats not a great position to be in. My grandmother is the same way. 

I'm sure you could "borrow" some xD 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

1 minute ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I'm sure you could "borrow" some xD 

*gasp* the very thought!

giphy (10).gif\\

But for real, I really enjoy my job here. No system would be worth risking that.

Oh yeah, furry art, that can also get expensive. Especially if I want a ref sheet for my boy Nowak, $75 - $100 for a sheet depending on the artist. Yeesh.

(It gets worse when you get a fursuit, $3000+ if you want a good one.)

7 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Yessss! Board games are the best! Personally i'm super into DND and Magic right now :P 

I have a real big problem of collecting old pc hardware xD Some of it is way too much for what its actually worth but I like so I want :P 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

Just now, Daring said:

Oh yeah, furry art, that can also get expensive. Especially if I want a ref sheet for my boy Nowak, $75 - $100 for a sheet depending on the artist. Yeesh.

Yeah, if you're a freelance artist on the net, drawing Furry art is a gold mine.

Just now, Daring said:

O.o Ouch!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

3 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Yeah, if you're a freelance artist on the net, drawing Furry art is a gold mine.

Yeah, pretty much. Furries are extremely willing to part with their money if it's good art.

I would know, I paid $12 for this avatar.

O.o Ouch!

Welcome to trash.

Yessss! Board games are the best! Personally i'm super into DND and Magic right now :P 

I have a real big problem of collecting old pc hardware xD Some of it is way too much for what its actually worth but I like so I want :P 

Playing 5th? What other systems have you tried?

I love MtG, but it's a jealous beast. Demands all your time and money if you want to be good. I would love to play more Magic, but I just can't afford to. What's your colour? I go Simic (Blue / Green) or Temur (Blue / Green / Red).