How much would you value a 4 month old 1TB 840 EVO SSD?

StevenWongo

I'm looking at possibly selling my drive. Most likely locally so I can't even use the forums Classifieds as I'm not to sure on how I feel about shipping out an SSD.

I'm just not sure what I should value it at. Anyone have an ideas on what it's worth?

To me I'd guess about $40 :P jk

Maybe $300-400?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Just check how much write you did on the SSD.

It says 4TB's but theirs no way. I have about 450GB of data on it and anything media related goes to my 3TB hard drive so I think Samsung Magician is a bit high.

EDIT: Yeah, now Samsung Magician is saying 5.13TB's so if I just did 1TB of data in 5 minutes I'm impressed.

How much does it cost new?

If it is something like 500$, sell it for 450$.

Basically, it is now worth 9/10 of what it costs new.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Take current market price and charge three quarters of it

Sell it at 85%-90% with box. State mint condition.

Estimated Total Writes 144632.81 GiB Estimated Rated P/E Cycles 1129 cycles before RIP.

Basically, it is now worth 9/10 of what it costs new.

I would think it loses more than 1/10th as soon as you take it out the box.  No warranty at least another 1/10th Been in use another 1/10th. So 3/4 to 1/2 new price is more realistic.  Not saying you won't get more from someone who possibly isn't THAT tech-savvy just lower your expectations from 9/10

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Also make sure it has the latest firmware update before the potential buyer asks.

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!

fiddy dollars and 5 cents.

Seriously though, 400 dollars if you want to sell it immediately and ~450 is a reasonable price too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Sell it for around 90% of it is new

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life