... and that is when I unfollowed PC Gamer.

pyromaniac

You have to be Kidding me. 

First the "PC Master Race" Debarcle... now this BS.

https://www.facebook.com/pcgamermagazine/posts/10153607703548079

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2vczsg/oh_pc_gamerhow_far_you_have_fallen/

Main Rig |  Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Intel 6700k @ 5ghz | Corsair H110i GTX | 16gb Kingston HyperX 2800mhz DDR4 | Corsair hx1000i | Intel 750 400gb NVME 2.5 SSD | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 8x 4tb Seagate HDD Synology DS1813+ | BenQ XL2720T | Zowie FK1 | Corsair K70 RGB | Sennheiser HD650 | Mayflower 02DAC and Amp combo | Blue Spark Microphone | Fractal Define S | Asus GTX980ti Strix

Wife's Rig | Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel 3770k @ 4.8ghz | Corsair H100i 4x sp120 Quiet Edition | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400mhz DDR3 | Corsair ax760i | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 3x 24" Lenovo 1200p Screens  | Bit Fenix Prodigy 230mm Intake & af140 Exhaust | Gigabyte GTX780

When sponsoring goes too far..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

dude u kidding?, i tried that and it worked!!, it add 10MB/s to my 1MB/s speed!!

these programs are totally legit just like the one that let u download free RAM!! thanks to it i have 1.3TB RAM!

You needed to download a new motherboard for that too right?

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

dude u kidding?, i tried that and it worked!!, it add 10MB/s to my 1MB/s speed!!

these programs are totally legit just like the one that let u download free RAM!! thanks to it i have 1.3TB RAM!

1,3TB RAM? Does it run Minesweeper at 60fps?

I gave up on them after the 'Large Pixel Collider'

This is quite atrocious as well.

Joystiq.com went down. I lost a gaming news site. I'm scared PCGamer could begin to do sponsored articles like this, instead of just Facebook posts.. If that happens, I'm out of news sites for gaming. I've been trying out polygon, but I really hate their site design.. Any suggestions for sites, guys?

You needed to download a new motherboard for that too right?

ya u have to download the latest version of motherboard, but dont worry they give u free motherboard for the first 6 months, then u have to pay or it will magically disappear!.

1,3TB RAM? Does it run Minesweeper at 60fps?

sadly the free version of the RAM downloader only give u up to 2TB ram, and on the site it says Minesweeper needs 3TB ram to work fine D:,u can play flash games though!.

i might have to pay to get more ram, what do u think?

ya u have to download the latest version of motherboard, but dont worry they give u free motherboard for the first 6 months, then u have to pay or it will magically disappear!.

sadly the free version of the RAM downloader only give u up to 2TB ram, and on the site it says Minesweeper needs 3TB ram to work fine D:,u can play flash games though!.

It never hurts to have MOAR RAM :D hopefully you can open more then 10 tabs in chrome with that much RAM :D

oh cool, I need 3 new processors to run Fl4ppy b1rd 144Hz, but I will need a new motherboard for it too.

by the way, get the 4TB RAM upgrade. it is worth it and you will get 69 CS:GO knives for it too . Awesome deal chansub-global-emoticon-577ade91d46d7edc

This is just sad.

Why do news sources like pcgamer do shit like this?...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

What a coincidence - I've decided to stop following PC Gamer this morning, but for other reasons. They recently published an article about Towerfall releasing a new character skin based off Anita Sarkeesian, so they've been deleting comments and banning posters left and right.

But if her character suffers damage, surely it constitutes violence against women. What a misogynistic game!

/sarkeesianlogic

Apparently, that joke was enough to get me banned from posting comments. Guess I'll have to frequent a different website from now on...

The only thing I like about PC Gamer is their obsession with Arma 3

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

oh cool, I need 3 new processors to run Fl4ppy b1rd 144Hz, but I will need a new motherboard for it too.

by the way, get the 4TB RAM upgrade. it is worth it and you will get 69 CS:GO knives for it too . Awesome deal chansub-global-emoticon-577ade91d46d7edc

now the deal sounds even better!, btw on the website it says the motherboard support DDR3,DDR4 and the new and improved DDR5! u should get it too

This is just sad.

Why do news sources like pcgamer do shit like this?...

Money money

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I'm betting someone at PCGamer downloaded and installed netbooster 2.0, and the software made that post when someone left the company facebook page open.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Ill go download juice plus to have 2658% more battery while I am at ot

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb