What should I review next?

What about the HTC one m9? I hope Linus is going to review it.

What about the HTC one m9? I hope Linus is going to review it.

He already did one :) its on Vessel 

Maybe another video of some useful gadgets under 100 bucks?

Or what about reviewing more backpacks? Linus' swaps out sometimes his daily computer, or his daily phone, or his daily smartwatch, so why not a swap of his daily backpack?

Like that razer one not so long ago, really enjoyed that. I want to see more stuff like that.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

This!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

• 2 weeks later...

Review more DAC's, I would like to know which one to buy. I'm between ASUS  Xonar U5 and Creative X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro

Could you review the HP Spectre x360 13 please?

@LinusTech I would really like to see more about wireless routers and WiFi adapters. Recently the town I live in decided to switch to fiber optic lines which will speed things up a bit. So I have been doing research on the new protocols and what all the numbers and letters mean to get the most out of my recent build. On 99% of all things computer I can pull up LinusTechTips and learn to my hearts desire, but I feel the the router and wifi areas are lacking a little.

Current build in progress http://pcpartpicker.com/p/b8FPcf

still waiting on something from caselabs you gotta make a video about case labs cases their enthusiast grade cases pretty please linus *gets on knees and begs*

Maybe a strange thing but low end videocards because not everybody has enough cash to buy an titan x or some expensive card so maybe an idea?

Can you review ASUS PB258Q Black 25" monitor?

Hey Linus,

I'm going to be building a brand new PC in the next 6 months and I'm going 4K. My monitor is VERY important to me. I need something with a premium design, great picture quality, and something that'll offer a great gaming experience. Furthermore, I can't venture off to purchase a G-Sync monitor due to the fact that I need to plug my consoles in and play games through the same display. So my choice to go for right now is the Acer S277HK. It's a 27" 4K IPS monitor with a zero-frame design and HDMI 2.0 support. The look of this monitor is absolutely fantastic, offering something unique and premium at the same time. I've read countless reviews of the thing and mostly everyone agrees it's a very good display. But there are barely any videos on the thing from professional reviewers. I take your opinion quite seriously and love your reviews! Would you happen to find the time to review this monitor for your fans. I think it hasn't gotten the recognition it deserves and I really want to know whether you think it's a great purchase. Thanks for your time!

post-232551-0-50985900-1433052128.png

@LinusTech

Raijintek Metis. The best NCASE M1 competitor and 1/4 of the price.

Turbine / i5-6600K / GTX 960 100ME 

Could you review the HP Spectre x360 13 please?

More AMD cards not all of us can afford a gtx 980!

there are no new AMD cards to review(yet) a bit more patience and we might see something pop up.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

He has done like 5 gtx 980 reviews so why not do some r9 280(x) 290(x) 295 cards 

I think he said a while back that AMD doesn't send them samples, so they have to buy them, while nvidia sends him a card ASAP

My Sightings on LTT : June 6th 2014 WAN Show After Party: Mario Kart 8 July 31st 2015 WAN Show: Tesla Topic   August 14th 2015 WAN Show: ESL Topic 
My Rig: i7 4770K | Z87 Sabertooth | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC ACX | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD 4TB Black | Noctua NH-U14S | Corsair 750D | Corsair RM850  \
Peripherals: Triple VG248QE (1080p 144hz) | Corsair RGB K95 MX Blues | Razer Deathadder Chroma | ATH-M50X | JBL LSR305 | Mod Mic 4.0
Devices:Mac Book Pro Retina|iPad Mini (32GB) | HTC One M9 (160GB) Moto 360 (Black Leather) Nvidia Shield (80GB) Go Pro Hero 3+ Black

More AMD cards not all of us can afford a gtx 980!

there are no new AMD cards to review(yet) a bit more patience and we might see something pop up.

yes^^^ this is what I am saying also quite a few people can afford a 980 here

My Sightings on LTT : June 6th 2014 WAN Show After Party: Mario Kart 8 July 31st 2015 WAN Show: Tesla Topic   August 14th 2015 WAN Show: ESL Topic 
My Rig: i7 4770K | Z87 Sabertooth | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC ACX | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD 4TB Black | Noctua NH-U14S | Corsair 750D | Corsair RM850  \
Peripherals: Triple VG248QE (1080p 144hz) | Corsair RGB K95 MX Blues | Razer Deathadder Chroma | ATH-M50X | JBL LSR305 | Mod Mic 4.0
Devices:Mac Book Pro Retina|iPad Mini (32GB) | HTC One M9 (160GB) Moto 360 (Black Leather) Nvidia Shield (80GB) Go Pro Hero 3+ Black

more 21:9 monitors and also id love some benchmarks of different setups on a 3440x1440 monitor.

but this maybe just because im thinking of getting one of those monster monitors. 

really interested on how the 980 ti deals with that resolution.

in generell id love some more smart watch videos and also im generally interested in everything regarding cool watercooling experiments (cant wait for the new scrapyard wars) and home automation (evene though you havent done much on the topic yet i saw you getting sponsored by some home automation company recently so id love to see somme of that)

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I did not know that.

but I do think they will have more AMD gpus soon because they will probably managed to get some of the new ones, I think they just don't think its reasonable to buy a gpu that is simply a rebrand of a GPU they have already done a review of, plus Nvidia hahs launched 5 cards since AMD launched their last one, r9 285, which isn't really different from their other ones, but I am hoping that they will do reviews of upcomming AMD cards since the r9 380 and the r9 390x look like they are going to be good options in the future to compete with the 970 and hopefully the r9 390x is competitive with the 980ti

Compare last generation Cards with the new one. you can even go 2 generations behind and take high end card and compare. Also find benchmarks from when you first tested the cards and see is the new drivers affect them in any way. I think that this would be a great addition to scrapyard wars where people on lower budget can see the actual performance impact when going with last generation stuff.

I saw these new fans from Thermaltake, the Riing series. Can you do a quick overview, and compare it with some other case fans? I'm trying to get myself one of these.

Not really a review but I think it would great if LMG did a video series on water cooling. From absolute basics to more advanced stuff. :)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015