Corsair K70 & K95 RGB With Cherry MX Blues discontinued

Rock48

FU CORSAIR FU I WANTED A BLUE RGB KEYBOARD

Now I'll have to get a regular blue KB like a peasant. 

Or you could wait for other manufacturers to start production of RGB keyboards when the Corsair exclusivity runs out.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Or you could wait for other manufacturers to start production of RGB keyboards when the Corsair exclusivity runs out.

shhh shh shh shh

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

• 2 weeks later...

How can there be ''not enough demand'' on mx blues? Aren't they like the most popular switches?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

• 2 months later...

How can there be ''not enough demand'' on mx blues? Aren't they like the most popular switches?

No they are not, most popular is red. 

Check out my iCUE Guide Beta Tester for Corsair

Got a Corsair Product? Got a Question?

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

is it though? blues are really for typists and the last time i looked there are not too many offices rocking the rgb keyboard look...not to mention the k70 and k95 are both very much gaming keyboards

I love my MX Blues for everything by far my favorite switch for typing and gaming I guess I'll just keep using my Gamdias Hermes.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Of course they did this right before I had the money to be able to buy one, and ended up having to go with cherry mx red switches.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

After trying Brown switches, I think I would have been better off with blues. Browns are already too damn loud so might as well have that lovely click.

After trying Brown switches, I think I would have been better off with blues. Browns are already too damn loud so might as well have that lovely click.

the noise is just you bottoming out, just get o rings to quiet them down.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Meh. They lost any chance of me buying another corsair keyboard when they went to the tramp stamp.

I would love a non-RGB K95 in blues with the sails emblem though.

Good thing you can still buy that, then. They are only stopping BLUE RGB production and they just announced a reversal of the "corsair gaming" shitty pirate-logo emblem back to the traditional Sails. Go and buy it.

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

Of course they did this right before I had the money to be able to buy one, and ended up having to go with cherry mx red switches.

This seriously annoys me. (this method of action)

Why are you buying a mechanical keyboard and yet you care more about the aesthetics than you do the actual feel of the keys? You might as well buy a membrane keyboard....

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

Good thing you can still buy that, then. They are only stopping BLUE RGB production and they just announced a reversal of the "corsair gaming" shitty pirate-logo emblem back to the traditional Sails. Go and buy it.

Why do you quote 4 month old comments?

And on the Corsair website they still do not make a MX-Blue K95... And all of the K95's have the tramp stamp logo. I dont know where you are getting this info about going back to the sails.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Why are you buying a mechanical keyboard and yet you care more about the aesthetics than you do the actual feel of the keys? You might as well buy a membrane keyboard....

I'm coming from membrane so.......yeah, been there, hated that. Red isn't bad, but I wanted louder clicks.

the noise is just you bottoming out, just get o rings to quiet them down.

It's not. The act of pressing the key for activation makes quite a loud noise and then another loud noise bottoming out. Maybe I'm just too used to the silence of membrane keyboards.

What?

It's not. The act of pressing the key for activation makes quite a loud noise and then another loud noise bottoming out. Maybe I'm just too used to the silence of membrane keyboards.

I have the browns  and yea while the tactile bump isn't 100% silent it's not horrible either. But bottoming out the keys is loud if you're typing at speed. I slow down a whole bunch when my mate's asleep. I would have gone with blues otherwise (and were they sold).

However, I do have a cherry MX sampler thing, and you simply can not type quietly on blues. Even if you press as softly and gently and slowly and carefully on them you get a loud click. At least with browns you can type quietly enough.

Though when I game I simply can't be gentle with my keys but the occasional clack can't be too awful compared to "CLACKITY CLACKITY CLAK CLACKITY CLAK CKICKY CLICKY CLAK" when I type xD

I want everyone to SEE and HEAR my keyboard, even in neighboring houses! Niche switch on a niche board at a niche price. I can understand why they'd drop it.

Have you actually used blue switches? You can't even hear them through a closed door. Blue was only switches with a sharp click, the brown's small dull bump isnt even close to the satisfaction of typing on a blue. Clears are better than browns, they have a more noticeable bump, but still nothing compared to the clicks of green/blue switches.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

I'm personally not interested in the RGB version, but this sucks for people who are and want blues.

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

I'm personally not interested in the RGB version, but this sucks for people who are and want blues.

I can honestly say, I was hoping it would be brighter. The "purple" looks like an off color blue. Not to mention that if you have it set to a moving pattern, it WILL freeze eventually, and you have to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to stop being frozen.

Still, could be a LOT brighter.

So are they going back to reds? those are trash...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I was planning to get the k95 rgb with the blues. It was the perfect keyboard with everything I wanted and then some. Wondering why Amazon didn't list it I started looking around the internet and found this thread. I might not get my perfect keyboard and might have to go with the the Razer equivalent (what's their equivalent of blues?), but I did get to have my hereditary Skywalker NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO moment.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Who even want to buy a tramp stamp keyboard anyways? Corsair, fix your sh*t and I will happily buy one of your keyboards :)

Lol, not buying it for the logo?....

If they had a scandal or something I could understand but the logo? LOL

As if you would notice It.

The pictures make it look worse than it really is. It doesn't look bad on the keyboard and seems smaller than pictures make it out to be too.

The pictures make it look worse than it really is. It doesn't look bad on the keyboard and seems smaller than pictures make it out to be too.

Yep I have it.

Anyway, depriving yourself from a piece of hardware because of the logo.... Not a good idea.

Eh, the new switches by Razer last longer anyway and are just as good. Now we need variety.

Says Razer a company not exactly known for quality.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

it's been a long time since they launched, so might be a bit more large with it now :P

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

it's been a long time since they launched, so might be a bit more large with it now :P

Just buy it, you're missing out!