Are You Satisfied With Your Current PC Build? *open poll*

i have a gtx 660 that i like to switch out for something wiht more power, the rest is oke for me, i54670 8GB and that kind of stuff. gtx 970?

No, it's too big, dumbest case ever (but i love it) 
way too many empty pci express. should of bought a sound card or something (or an mITX mobo..)

Overall i'm not satisfied. 
but since it's the thing I bought, and I've no money since 2013 
It's great for what it does.. but could be better.

yeah its pretty good, but it doesnt work with windows 8.

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Im using intel hd 4000. halp me pls

CS Major - Verified Discord bot dev - SysAdmin
Formerly owned a server hosting company

no =/ in the process of upgrading ,

new stuff thats here

motherboard: asus m5a99fx pro r2

ram: 8gb corsair vengence 1800 mhz

power supply : cx750m

gpu : msi r9 290

in use
cpu : athlon 245 @3.4 stock cooler w/ ghetto mounted 80mm fan

gpu : nvidia 220 gt , yes its the gt
monitor: 11 year old crt (cannot connect to new gpu)

case : some cheep crappy thing thats bout 7 years old with all the cages drilled out to make room

Well, I actually have no issues running any game with my setup ( listed in my profile ) however I'd like to upgrade to X99 and 4K. The only problem is money

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

Nope.

My i5 is too weak for video editing

280X is an awesome card but i want to go 1440p 144hz or 4k

Probably going to upgrade to

Dual 970's

X99 or I7 4790k

and

Either get an ROG Swift or ASUS PB287Q Monitor

I preach this about the i5.

I love my build so much besides the fact my i5 sucks for live streaming or editing and my case is shit for cable management but besides that I am extremely happy with it!

All these people complaining about 'older' i7s and low-compacity SSDs....

I'm using a old laptop core-duo (T6670), 3 gigs of DDR2 memory, and a GT 9600m GS....

Buuuut....

I'm 'bout to build a i7 4790k w/ duel 970s system. F*ck yeah.

Edit- Forgot to mention the ancient 1440x900 TN display.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Kind of. Could contain a better gpu but im going to have to spend the money i saved for something like a hd 7950 for a new cycle cause my old one is garbage :-(

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Right now I'm on my rebuilt rig with two monitors, I'm pretty satisfied and I will be even more so when I get my hands on a 970

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Pretty happy,  sometimes I wished I waited for newer components to come out but really.  Its working fine, no bluescreens randomly and thats enough to satisfy me completley :)

My build isn't good by many people's standards(including mine), but considering how much money i put into it and the fact that it still can run console games better than the consoles themselves, i'm content with it for now.

Once i get a job, ill be changing out most of my components to be able to get a build im truly proud of.

Current Build:

AMD FX-6300 - ASUS M5A78L-M LX+ - Radeon HD 7770 - WD 500GB HDD - 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX Blu

My current build works but I need more power, this 1st gen i3 and GTX-650 are not good enough.

I want to get me a GTX-970 and upgrade my cpu and mobo, but I'm too broke right now.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

No: i should have got an EVGA 1000W P2

i wanted a 5930K/5960X but my parents thought it was too expensive

Wanted a 980 without coil whine and 16GB RAM but DDR4 is expensive and 8GB is enough for gaming

otherwise, love my PC

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

i need new monitors, one monitor is 1600x900 and one is 1366x768

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

I'm satisfied with mine when it's working. I built it mid-October and I already had to RMA the PSU; and now the motherboard is being sent out for RMA. Just bad luck I suppose. But when it's working, holy balls..

I'm still using a GTX 460, what do you think?

upgrade

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

I'm satisfied with mine when it's working. I built it mid-October and I already had to RMA the PSU; and now the motherboard is being sent out for RMA. Just bad luck I suppose. But when it's working, holy balls..

Oh, i think my Asus mobo my need RMAing due to one USB 2.0 port working inconsistently but i am loving my RM1000 

I am satisfied with my PC, I would like to install and SSD, some noctua fans and a GTX 980, but other than that everything is fine the way it is :)

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

I am satisfied with my PC, I would like to install and SSD, some noctua fans and a GTX 980, but other than that everything is fine the way it is :)

You can do it thanks to all our money lord gaben

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

I am not satisfied with my 5 year old set up cause It can't keep up on what I am doing..

But I am saving money for a new rig.. but it might take months (or years T_T) since I am only a student that doesn't have a job.. And I only gain money by saving my allowance.

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

Got an i7 3770k CPU and R9 290 vapor-x GPU, 8GB of DDR3 1866Mhz RAM.

Very satisfied with the performance and stability across a wide range of games.

Only thing I am not happy with is the intel stock cooler. Got my eye on a NZXT X61 AIO.